B4 girls only

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I have no Idea which lady you are talking about ? I have not seen any pigs running around, I am really confused by this post.

he is referring to the hygiene of Candy's bf.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Humm maybe that belongs in a Candy and her Boyfriend topic, as it is very confusing for someone new who just popped in to read the forum Don't you think ?

it was mentioned somewhere buried in another topic--so you can go try and find it 🙃:biggrin:

No this is the right topic for that discussion and the reason is that they feel like they are paid for the shows they put on, that is why they avoid the free cameras like the plague. They are suppose to get bonuses based on top cam and views, or so it has been speculated by many on here, but  I have in 5 and 1/2 years yet to see any kind of proof these of these so called bonuses. I would imagine that there is some kind of bonus and base pay set in the contract, but again this is just pure speculation as I again have never seen any proof.

On 6/1/2018 at 4:12 AM, legrandrobert said:

Candy's boyfriend is a pig , he just came on his belly and without  wipping it , pulled his underwear over the cum and he didn't clean his hand either.🤬👿

15 hours ago, kase said:

that candy friend is a pig they know we all walk around with old cum for several day without washing up but i think candy loves pig boy 

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was told that she looks like hell now that she has lost so much weight and maybe he is the kind of guy that takes the self esteem out of his partner to keep her around.  I have a seen a picture of him and he looks like hell!!

Thes--I found the reference in the topic" Girls and their boyfriends"--so in order to understand you have to go to another topic or remember what you read there.

If it were in the same topic, you would have had the reference already.

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Thes--I found the reference in the topic" Girls and their boyfriends"--so in order to understand you have to go to another topic or remember what you read there.

If it were in the same topic, you would have had the reference already.

Perfect that is where that post belongs

Just now, auraaaaaa said:

mr happy i agree its imp to pay but once in blue moon if they do smthin in livng room

i am not defending RLC or where the girls choose to have their activities--

Once in a blue moon they ear in the front room 🙃:biggrin: