B4 girls only

Not sure why they always argue Candy and her bf, does she not want him to be there in the room with the other girls? Okay now he is back there with her smoking on the balcony but still seems to argue about something.

1 hour ago, Frankster said:

Weird that RLC lets Serena stay here so long. She really holds the fun down. she seems 13 years old in both body and behaviour. even the new girls are in on the fun.

LOL, I don't mean to laugh out loud at this post but it struck me as really funny considering the amount of time you have been around Chaturbate..........I mean RLC!  Any of these girls can stay as long as their time allows providing they don't piss off the wrong people in the organization like that one girl did in B1....sorry, can't remember her name.  Serena is dead weight from what I'm told but apparently not enough of you have complained to support about it for them to do something about it.  People on this forum keep complaining on the forum instead of complaining where it really matters.  People on this forum know that RLC has some spy's on the forum and by complaining on the forum they think that is all they have to do to get things to change!  I would not like the live in boyfriends in B4 if I was paying a monthly fee and I would be sending emails daily to RLC support until they were gone or their length of stay was only 2 days max.  I don't care what anyone says, a guy in B4 is creepy, weird, and blows the atmosphere out the window with the girls.  Yes, the girls include the guy for subs and that's it.  They don't give 2 shits about that guy!!

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

No this is the right topic for that discussion and the reason is that they feel like they are paid for the shows they put on, that is why they avoid the free cameras like the plague. They are suppose to get bonuses based on top cam and views, or so it has been speculated by many on here, but  I have in 5 and 1/2 years yet to see any kind of proof of these so called bonuses. I would imagine that there is some kind of bonus and base pay set in the contract, but again this is just pure speculation as I again have never seen any proof.

Thank you very much for this post!  I totally agree with your every word!!

22 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Not sure why they always argue Candy and her bf, does she not want him to be there in the room with the other girls? Okay now he is back there with her smoking on the balcony but still seems to argue about something.

I'm sorry, but a house with 7 women is no place to bring a boyfriend!

• Like 2

What is funny about RLC girls is that they always seem to have a birthday while they are there.  I find that strange and hugely false........in other words it's just another way to get the viewing public to tune in with the made up birthday shows!!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Frankster said:

Weird that RLC lets Serena stay here so long. She really holds the fun down. she seems 13 years old in both body and behaviour. even the new girls are in on the fun.

She'll be going home soon.