B4 girls only

18 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What is funny about RLC girls is that they always seem to have a birthday while they are there.  I find that strange and hugely false........in other words it's just another way to get the viewing public to tune in with the made up birthday shows!!

Have you ever watched any of this Harley?  Or are you just pirating other's thoughts?  If you can't see it how can you comment?   I like Serena.  How about you?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rammer said:

Have you ever watched any of this Harley?  Or are you just pirating other's thoughts?  If you can't see it how can you comment?   I like Serena.  How about you?

Yes Rammer I was a long time viewer of RLC damn near since day one of it coming online.  I have seen many things over the years and understand the workings of RLC probably better than most.  I can read comments and understand what they are about and comment on them or I also get emails from one of my best friends about things that happen along with pics and vids of some of the stuff that happens and I can make my comments that way as well or I could just be an RLC spy and make my comments that way.  I guess what I'm trying to say is that you don't have to watch something to comment about it when you already know how it all works!

As for Serena, she is not my type and I consider her to be dead wood in the house.  RLC needs to have a voting off process kind of like big brother where in the end the sly one gets a big bonus!

• Upvote 1

I prefer to look and see and create my own opinions and reality.. It just seems to me  that someone who posts the most and has strong opinions  about everything he hasn't seen on his own is a bit compromised.  Just saying.  Serena  has the nicest ass on RLC.  Just my opinion. To each his own.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rammer said:

I prefer to look and see and create my own opinions and reality.. It just seems to me  that someone who posts the most and has strong opinions  about everything he hasn't seen on his own is a bit compromised.  Just saying.  Serena  has the nicest ass on RLC.  Just my opinion. To each his own.

Maybe but the breasts of a 12 yrs old,   Still I like her body and her ass, Pussy  ??  She never shown it , does she have one  ??

3 hours ago, rammer said:

I do not like Serena, even if she shows her pussy, I would not change my mind, she's like all the other girls, nothing

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Maybe but the breasts of a 12 yrs old,   Still I like her body and her ass, Pussy  ??  She never shown it , does she have one  ??

her and rose were laying in rose's bed nude we had a good look at it and then rose tried to play with it but serena would have none of it big surprise there huh

in this world there are only two certainties, that the sun will rise every morning and that Adri every morning will have legs open without underwear in front of the cameras

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Can someone explain to me the bruises on Adri's legs. Why, Where and How?

This has been a long ongoing debate with all the girls in B2 and especially B4, Aussie...Maybe the water jets in the bath are too powerful...😏

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Can someone explain to me the bruises on Adri's legs. Why, Where and How?

maybe we should have a separate topic just so we can talk about the bruises on all the girls legs- hell when they get a new one we can be sure to 

point in out in that thread 🙃

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1