Nina & Kira General Discussion #1

6 hours ago, bfaith said:

The apartment has not been available for nearly two days. Transform the entire apartment or what? 😄

Somehow I expected the bedroom to be transformed with a rotating bed and a disco glitter ball. A jacuzzi in the kitchen. And the cats would have been transformed into two giant bling-bling leopards.

Edited by bigmac18
spelling error
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

Jakoś spodziewałem się, że sypialnia zmieni się w obrotowe łóżko i kulę z świecącą dyskoteką. Jacuzzi w kuchni. A koty zostałyby przemienione w dwa olbrzymie lamparty-bling-bling.

It's good that you did not put up money ... With them always, you are already lost at the beginning😀😀

• Upvote 1

il y a 4 minutes, bigmac18 a dit :

D'une certaine manière, je m'y attendais la chambre à coucher avec un lit transformé en rotation et une boule de paillettes disco. Un jacuzzi dans la cuisine. Et les chats auraient été transformés en deux léopards bling-bling géant.

This is the VIP version, there is a surcharge.

7 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

Somehow I expected the bedroom to be transformed with a rotating bed and a disco glitter ball. A jacuzzi in the kitchen. And the cats would have been transformed into two giant bling-bling leopards.

I had atleast expected a fixed dishwasher.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I had atleast expected a fixed dishwasher.

And here is a surprise! The whole new, shiny wall lamp on the wall. Two work days and it is. Applause girls

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, likidamber said:

Were these boxes not brought from outside? Look at the number of cups on the table.- there must have been a few people  Maybe the cameras turned on after they left

So, there are boxes in the hallway. Those don't look like boxes they packed themselves. Not for moving out anyway. I believe those were brought there, or they packed them for shipping.

Also there are two unboxed items besides the living room table. It that the content of the other boxes?!? What are they 🤔🤨

There are also two boxes in the kitchen, somewhat larger. From the English text I can't make up what is in it. Paper or CDs?

Finally: one of the ceiling lamps is on the kitchen table... if they had a party it was a wild one 🤩

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

Finally: one of the ceiling lamps is on the kitchen table... if they had a party it was a wild one 🤩

it's an old wall lamp from the couch. it did not work and plush toys hung on it. Now it is new lamp and shines

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

at the time, said likidamber:

Well, everything will return to normal. And yet day after day to the next "maintenance. " It's nice to see the girls. It's good that they are 😀  😀

You're right, these are CD boxes. 🙂

• Upvote 1