Nina & Kira General Discussion #1

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so how do they hang out together after licking each other then act like nothing ever happened im just curious is all

Well. Just like how normal people handle such a thing, I guess.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

normal people have threesomes with their best friend then act like it didn't happen ?

The world is full of exes. Somehow those manage. Including those once involved in threesomes ☺️

And I believe Nina, Kira and Doe-Eyes have talked extensively about what happened that night in 2017 💬

• Like 2

8 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

yes but usually I don't do threesomes with my best friend and my lover then hang out together like nothing ever happened

And what should they do according to you? Should they think about what happened last year? Girls combine great emotions. The  threesomes   had great consequences in their lives, but this is a thing of the past. Nina is very calm and composed now, so it was possible to have an evening like yesterday. Even a discussion with DE. Despite the fact that Nina ends the sentence of thought with a hard "yes and a dot"

10 godzin temu, EMMETT111 powiedział:

normalni ludzie mają trójkąty ze swoim telefonem, jeszcze raz zachowują się, jak to zrobić nie stało?

Normal people do stranger things. Therefore, the concept of normality is in principle impossible to define.

• Like 2

Both Threesomes Nina & Kira had was caused from to much Alcohol Consumption.  Without the Alcohol the Threesomes likely would have never happened.

When the Demons Control Life strange shit happens that makes people do things they normally would not do.   :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, likidamber said:

And what should they do according to you? Should they think about what happened last year? Girls combine great emotions. The  threesomes   had great consequences in their lives, but this is a thing of the past. Nina is very calm and composed now, so it was possible to have an evening like yesterday. Even a discussion with DE. Despite the fact that Nina ends the sentence of thought with a hard "yes and a dot"

never said anything was wrong with it just meant it has too be a little weird hanging out together after what happened  is all, more power too them they stayed good friends not everyone can pull that off

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

never said anything was wrong with it just meant it has too be a little weird hanging out together after what happened  is all, more power too them they stayed good friends not everyone can pull that off

DE and N & K have a music group together and that's what they're combining now. DE does not live on the couch anymore and only appears in the band's affairs. And the girls are original, interesting and that's why we look at them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1