Nina & Kira General Discussion #1

Patience people. It may take a long time for the problem to be repaired. But it is also possible that they will leave the RLC. Who knows. Nothing lasts forever. Soon we will know what will happen to this apartment. It's a pity to frustrate that There are many fun apartments on the RLC.👍

il y a 36 minutes, ed2 a dit :

Et ils sont de retour, après 48 heures, lave-vaisselle encore cassé, ce que l'enfer

They seem to have packed a lot of boxes.
They're probably leaving the apartment, at least one of them.
I hope I'm wrong, but I'm afraid so.

• Like 1

il y a 19 minutes, alokin a dit :

Si Irina reste dans l'appartement, je suis contente qu'elle a quelque chose à montrer, et Kira # Nina sont tellement fatigués que bien sans eux.

It's true that Nina was not the best lately. Problems with Kira?

Wait and see...

11 minutes ago, Hayden said:

What's your problem with Nina?

I will tell you why this apartment started to annoy me ... Nina is constantly playing and it's taken very seriously since she's the leader of the band ... Kira is the engine of their relationship and Nina is a consumer ... Nina is activated only when she senses that they lose Kira ... And I think they have too much time in front of the cameras ... They know what to say show and when ... if I want a theater, movie dramas have televisions

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 49 minutes, Hayden a dit :

Quel est votre problème avec Nina?

I have no problem with Nina, or anyone else.
I simply try to understand their personality and possibly the events that occur, by observation, I do not understand Russian.
I just noticed that Nina seemed very tired lately, so much so that someone had to stay with her all day.
Then there was this mysterious maintenance, a little long, but why not.
And now packing boxes in the apartment.
You will allow me to be a little questioning and to express it on this forum, which is made for that.

• Like 1