Barcelona Hotel for wayward women from the Ukraine

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I do too, I just wished they would not have tried to sell the lesbian love thing between her and Anastaiisa, because it is obvious as the day is long that they are simply BFF.

Yeas, and Ana's bf arrives. Also Adri's mom in the next days.. ;

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, again said:

Yeas, and Ana's bf arrives. Also Adri's mom in the next days.. ;

Thank you for the update, as I am sure this information is quite unexpected by many members who choose not to participate in this new/old format for the RLC threads. I myself love it, as it is exactly how the other two forums I belong to are structured.

• Upvote 1

No Mike it looks like they can not decide whether to take off their clothes or put them back on, they all have dressed and started over with Candy and the BF, this should get them anther hour on one of the top cams LOL 😁

Milina WTF, are you going to play the game or not, if you choose not to play by the rules, then don't play at all. That is what my parents taught me at an early age. Go back to your BFF and talk all night long like usual.

I would expect no less from the legacy Serena the Sublime Sexless Scared Sappy one.

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just another sad display of nothing in the B4 house!  When I read that they are doing the same stuff over and over, that is when I'm glad I don't support their lifestyle!!!

you can clearly see that something is wrong, or that Nora no longer follows the apartments or that the screenwriter RLC went on vacation

• Like 1