The Fake Lesbian Shows

These girls need to take a little time and watch Masha and Dasha for just one night together, then there would either be no more shows or they would learn how it is done properly.

WATCH MASHA and DASHA for instruction !!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Can someone tell me where to find the June thread ? 

Effective June 01,2018.

The General Chat Topics will be Discontinued.

**  (Please Do Not Make any Further General Chat Topics Beginning June 01,2018 or After. They will only be Removed)  **

It is Encouraged that Members make their Own Topics as Opposed to having a General Chat and Having Everything Discussed in One Place.

This is a Forum and Forum's are Meant to have Multiple Topics Open for Discussion.

We will try it this way for a Month or Two and See What Transpires.

Example: A Thread with 100 or More Pages looks like One Thread, Whereas 50 Threads with 10 or More Posts Would Appear to Have More Interest.

Admin, Forum Admin & Moderators Thank You for Your Cooperation.

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

These girls need to take a little time and watch Masha and Dasha for just one night together, then there would either be no more shows or they would learn how it is done properly.

WATCH MASHA and DASHA for instruction !!!!!!!!!

Hello Thes,

Why do they need to take a little time and watch Masha and Dasha?  They already know how to fool the majority of the people who watch them anyway.  I always hoped for some natural lesbianism with the girls in the Barca apartments,  but you and I know that is never going to happen.  Now I have read that there is another boyfriend waiting in the wings for his shot to see a bunch of s@#$s trying to make Barca 4 something to watch.  The girls just need to cease with all the fake lesbo shit and start giving the paying customer something that will keep them interested.

Just my 2 cents on the whole fake lesbian shit!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello Thes,

Why do they need to take a little time and watch Masha and Dasha?  They already know how to fool the majority of the people who watch them anyway.  I always hoped for some natural lesbianism with the girls in the Barca apartments,  but you and I know that is never going to happen.  Now I have read that there is another boyfriend waiting in the wings for his shot to see a bunch of s@#$s trying to make Barca 4 something to watch.  The girls just need to cease with all the fake lesbo shit and start giving the paying customer something that will keep them interested.

Just my 2 cents on the whole fake lesbian shit!!

Like a reverse gang bang....😜

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Ciao,

Perché hanno bisogno di prendersi un po 'di tempo e guardare Masha e Dasha? Sanno già come ingannare la maggior parte delle persone che li guardano comunque. Ho sempre sperato in un naturale lesbismo con le ragazze negli appartamenti Barca, ma tu e io sappiamo che non succederà mai. Ora ho letto che c'è un altro ragazzo che aspetta dietro le quinte per il suo tiro per vedere un gruppo di s @ # $ s che cerca di rendere Barca 4 qualcosa da guardare. Le ragazze devono solo smettere con tutte le false merda di lesbo e iniziare a dare al cliente pagante qualcosa che li manterrà interessati.

Solo i miei 2 centesimi sull'intera merda lesbica !!

what does it mean that there is another guy waiting behind the scenes?