Eva & Sam..post were their activities..

20 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Was someone else in bed with Eva. I was out but looked at about 0430 and thought there was someone in bed with Eva.

I think if someone else was in bed with her, this forum would have erupted.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Eva & Sam..post were their activities..
10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think if someone else was in bed with her, this forum would have erupted.

I would have thought so too but it seems as though the changes to the forum may have reduced participation (no judgement on my part) so I wasn't sure. I did look at Replay and was certain it would appear there if it was true. Obviously my old eyes have let me down when I was looking at my mobile phone. Thank you for the reply.

1 minute ago, tripod2 said:

Eva needs to grab her friend by her greasy hair and pull her into the bathtub with her. 

Seriously funky that girl is, I don't think I have ever seen a girl with worse hygiene than this one has. Can you imagine just how bad she has creepy crotch critters

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't understand where Eva goes, by herself, until 0400. What woman goes out this late at night by herself. And she returns sober. And tonight she left her study partner alone at Eva's apartment while she went out.

Where do you think she really goes?  I bet she goes to the library to read in peace!

• Like 1