Caught Up...

43 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

With only a few pages, I caught up quickly.  The Barca residences seem to be dead the past week or two!

Have a good evening everybody!!

It's Summertime. All the Apartments across the Board are the same.  It's normal for this time of year. Why stay inside when the weather is nice outside.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

It's Summertime. All the Apartments across the Board are the same.  It's normal for this time of year. Why stay inside when the weather is nice outside.

Well SC, I didn't think I would be home this early but my single lady across the street had some unexpected relatives drop in unannounced and really put a damper on my evening of snuggling and watching a movie.  So with that I will reply to your comment...

It's normal this time of a year if you are a participant with RLC!  I understand not staying inside when the weather is nice outside but I can tell you this, if I was the one running the show for RLC there would be a much more even balance than there is today.  All the actors except for 3 left the Hotel Barcelona at sometime around 8:00 am this morning, and didn't return home until sometime around 9 or 10 pm.  Now, I know as a past business man that that is not going to be good for the owner of a voyeur site.  The reason being is that there is not enough that goes on in the time that they are home to make it worth peoples wild.

Another thing that I would not tolerate with these tenants is where one tenant takes a vacation without the other one........who does that?  As it is right now, I've read where Dasha & Sasha are on vacation together and Masha is at home trying to keep people interested with the same old crap that Masha does......what is up with these people?  That is one strange situation there and I don't believe people are that interested anymore and that is bad for business, yet RLC still lets it happen.  Eva & Sam, I've read where Sam is on vacation without Eva. Another very strange event that is happening IMO.  So, you have got to ask yourself, why is this happening and the only thing that should come to anyone's mind is, they are doing something for RLC.  At some point common sense needs to come into play with this very strange website.  However, I don't think there is that many people that view RLC that has that much common sense or else they would be flooding the support system for RLC on a daily basis.

I read where this Emily chick is never home, so why in the hell did they sign her out of the apartment ass up with RLC in the first place?  The answer to that and all the other questions that regard RLC is because they are lazy and as long as there is a semi pretty woman in the apartment/big house laying around naked or bating or changing in and out of panties 20 times a day, that is all they care about.  I can't remember the posters name in another thread but he/she was spot on with his comment about how RLC treats their viewers!!

With all that being said, I don't pay so I shouldn't worry about it, and believe me, I don't worry about it because it used to piss me off and I have had to tone down my emotions lately due to doctors orders.  I know I will have the same posters to this forum that say the same shit........(then why are you even here)!  I'm here because this forum makes me smile when I read the same.......why why why comments from them.  It's like when you are the last cow in the herd, the view never changes LMAO.

My doctor told me to find my happy place, which I did and I had to vacate that tonight due to some unexpected guest......I mean there wasn't even a courtesy call to my neighbor from her own family LOL.  I thought I was watching RLC when all this was going down LMAO.  I know I'm rambling but that is what it reminded of LOL.

At any rate, have a good night SC!

• Upvote 1

LOL....anyway, I'm caught up again and now I need to sleep.  I've been trying to go to bed before 12 am to get back on some sort of normal schedule.  Tonight I didn't think that was going to happen but I believe someone was looking out for me and my sleep goals.

Have a good night everyone!!

• Upvote 1

Cause catching up is so easy to do oooh, I leave for awhile and come back and I'm through oooh.  The pages just keep getting shorter and shor....ter, I'm really glad that it's not my quar...ter!

Have a good evening everybody.  Will be back on one last time before I go to bed, but for now, be happy happy happy!