4 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Finally, I am caught up with this topic...But did you say I need a flashlight or a fleshlight? Is there a difference? 🤣

i feel love flashlight GIF by Casablanca Records  VS.   model factory GIF

Yep!  There's a Difference.   :biggrin:

On 6/12/2018 at 10:02 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Finally, I am caught up with this topic...But did you say I need a flashlight or a fleshlight? Is there a difference? 🤣

Hell.....I don't know what I said, that was yesterday or the day before!!  I do know that you know that what I know when you knew it was about a flashlight!!!!

On 6/11/2018 at 11:09 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

Caught up and didn't miss a damn thing from what I was told.

Have a good night all!!!

Have a good one Harley,. I guess I never missed much. Watching less and less, sure happy I am not paying for these nonsense.

14 hours ago, Doxie said:

Have a good one Harley,. I guess I never missed much. Watching less and less, sure happy I am not paying for these nonsense.

You too Doxie my friend.  I hope all is well in your world and I concur on not paying and nonsense!!

Caught up again.  You all have a nice party!!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Atrapado y gracias a Dios! Este foro es el mismo día tras día y nunca cambiará. Por favor, como un favor para mí, ¡trate de comenzar a publicar cosas nuevas y emocionantes!

Buenas noches a todos....

Unfortunately, there are not many interesting things to tell.
Hopefully! But it seems that there is not much interaction between the girls, although they sleep together night after night and others that seem to feel little interaction with other girls ... of course, it would be normal, if these houses, became famous among customers, just the opposite .

15 hours ago, vortios said:

Unfortunately, there are not many interesting things to tell.
Hopefully! But it seems that there is not much interaction between the girls, although they sleep together night after night and others that seem to feel little interaction with other girls ... of course, it would be normal, if these houses, became famous among customers, just the opposite .

When I said to please start posting things that are new and more exciting,  I was only hoping for the change of the boredom to end for those of you that are loyal to the site.  Let's just hope for you all's sake that the changing of the guards will bring some very much needed, fresh ideas to the staleness of the house!!  Let's hope the tea candle manufacturer goes out of business and the wine distributor is overstocked with wine and starts giving it away!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

All caught up on my end and now it's time to go to my son's house to spend father's day with my kids and grandkids.

Happy Father's Day to those of you who celebrate it!!

Happy Father's Day Harley !! Have you fully recover from the storm ??