The World Cup Russia topic..By cc users for cc users.

And just an tought..will be the first World Cup with video refree..will be interesting to see how that goes..if was available back then the god hand goal of Maradona probraby would be invalidated..good or bad thing..depends😅.

• Like 1

Russia to win 1-0...

How weird of Spain to sack their coach on the eve of the world cup. They're 1 of the favourites and he had a good record wi them. OK, he's moving on to pastures new with 1 of the top jobs in club football, but that's after the WC...Managing your country is a huge honour but he'll miss the day to day involvement with the players at club level. And what a club, so who can blame him! Their timing is shit and the WC could've have been his swan song, especially if Spain lifted the trophy...Now the door is open for England to be top of the pile...😏🙃😉

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Russia to win 1-0...

How weird of Spain to sack their coach on the eve of the world cup. They're 1 of the favourites and he had a good record wi them. OK, he's moving on to pastures new with 1 of the top jobs in club football, but that's after the WC...Managing your country is a huge honour but he'll miss the day to day involvement with the players at club level. And what a club, so who can blame them! Their timing is shit and the WC could've have been his swan song, especially if Spain lifted the trophy...Now the door is open for England to be top of the pile...😏🙃😉

Wondered about the thing with the Spanish coach too. But they still have a good team. I think England can be a surprise yes. I hope Germany will win again of course but I guess this time it will be very hard. Maybe Brazil takes the crown one more time. 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Wondered about the thing with the Spanish coach too. But they still have a good team. I think England can be a surprise yes. I hope Germany will win again of course but I guess this time it will be very hard. Maybe Brazil takes the crown one more time. 

Germany always do well, even if they haven't the strongest team on paper. I was being sarcastic about England's chances...I just hope they play well, with a bit of flair from the young guys...Importantly, I want it to be a great tournament with no crowd trouble...

image.jpeg.663ea38ded5267d63c63018ae40aa53d.jpeg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Germany always do well, even if they haven't the strongest team on paper. I was being sarcastic about England's chances...I just hope they play well, with a bit of flair from the young guys...Importantly, I want it to be a great tournament with no crowd trouble...

image.jpeg.663ea38ded5267d63c63018ae40aa53d.jpeg  0   6.92 kB

Yes a fair tournament without any violence is most important. I wish Russia success to be a good host 👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes a fair tournament without any violence is most important. I wish Russia success to be a good host 👍

I like the host nation to do well , it's good for the tournament if they progress to the knockout stages at least...😁

I hope a few more guys post on this thread in the coming weeks...It could be more exciting than what's happening in the apts...😏

• Like 1