The World Cup Russia topic..By cc users for cc users.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

You know what group England will face next round?

I'm not sure Ze, I'll just wait and see...I think if we finish runners up, we may well avoid the half of the draw with more of the big boys in. The way I look at it though is that if you want to win the world cup, you've gotta beat the best somewhere down the line. I'd prefer to try and keep the winning mentality going, and try to beat Belgium...

56 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not sure Ze, I'll just wait and see...I think if we finish runners up, we may well avoid the half of the draw with more of the big boys in. The way I look at it though is that if you want to win the world cup, you've gotta beat the best somewhere down the line. I'd prefer to try and keep the winning mentality going, and try to beat Belgium...

Did an little google and..England will face the Group H(not bad)will be Senegal,Colombia,Poland or Japan.

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Tomorrow World Cup Russia games:Mexicomexico vs GIFvs Sweden.who will win?Make your bet.

1-0

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Koreasouth korea GIFvs Germanygermany nt GIF.who will win?Make your bet.

1-3

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Serbia vs Brasilbrasil GIF vs Serbia.Who will win?Make your bet.

0-1

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Switzerland1988 GIFvs Costa Rica.Who will win?Make your bet.

3-1

• Upvote 1

An curious prediction i seen in net..possible matchs of next round:France vs Argentina,Uruguay vs Portugal,Russia vs Spain,Croatia vs Denmark,Brasil vs Germany,England vs Senegal,Mexico vs Switzerland and Japan vs Belgic.If indeed goes this way then some amazing games..France vs Argentina,Brasil vs Germany,Uruguay vs Portugal..

27 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well we won the group. You just have to read it upside down 😝

Germany played not good the entire tournament. Even against Sweden only we won with luck.

Sad for you my friend.Maybe Germany team needs another shake like it happen years ago,bet in next eurocup they will apear stronger as always.And Saturday it's my team that goes home.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sad for you my friend.Maybe Germany team needs another shake like it happen years ago,bet in next eurocup they will apear stronger as always.And Saturday it's my team that goes home.

Uruguay is really strong. Portugal must get better to beat them

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

No way in hell is Argentina beating France on Sat.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, nack said:

No way in hell is Argentina beating France on Sat.

Hi my friend,who will win that match(Argentina vs France)I don't know,but my team(Portugal)playing as little as they are...Saturday they gona be crushed.Well unless Ronaldo its in one of those days.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Uruguay is really strong. Portugal must get better to beat them

Honestly my only hope it's Ronaldo,Uruguay it's playing a lot more than Portugal,and Cavani and Suarez..fuckkkkkkk😅.

• Like 1