The World Cup Russia topic..By cc users for cc users.

Just now, ze81 said:

Hi my friend,who will win that match(Argentina vs France)I don't know,but my team(Portugal)playing as little as they are...Saturday they gona be crushed.Well unless Ronaldo its in one of those days.

You are from Portugal ? I have always thought you were from France..lol

• Upvote 1

Just now, nack said:

You are from Portugal ? I have always thought you were from France..lol

I am from the worldddddd😂,but yes I support Portugal team.France..only feeling i Have from them it's...fear hehe,they are an super team.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hi my friend,who will win that match(Argentina vs France)I don't know,but my team(Portugal)playing as little as they are...Saturday they gona be crushed.Well unless Ronaldo its in one of those days.

If Portugal beats Uruguay and Argentina get the better of France,It will be the dream match for FIFA. Messi vs Ronaldo !!! But it will be a big IF as Urg is playing tough and they are the most consistent. Ronaldo alone is not going to do it for Portugal.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Would be a sensation when Serbia wins...

Think nobody believes that can happen but the truth is that Brasil isn't playing very good,and Serbia while not an top team still is competitive.Depends on how Coutinho,Neymar do..

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nack said:

If Portugal beats Uruguay and Argentina get the better of France,It will be the dream match for FIFA. Messi vs Ronaldo !!! But it will be a big IF as Urg is playing tough and they are the most consistent. Ronaldo alone is not going to do it for Portugal.

Dam..so if Portugal and Argentina pass they will meet in next round?That would be epic(Ronaldo vs Messi in an World Cup),but kinda feel that will be an France vs Uruguay.But..who knows right..euro 2016 yes GIF by Sporzavslionel messi thumbs up GIF by FC Barcelona

• Like 1

Germany is now experiencing its future adversary .. the media!
France and Spain have experienced the same thing after being Champions. Clubs have become too important (salary, identity, media exposure), it's the new world: nations are secondary! The sporting profit is for the "average" nations (Croatia, Switzerland, ...)
Russia has a good shot to play, Spain is winnable and after it is Croatia or Denmark!

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dam..so if Portugal and Argentina pass they will meet in next round?That would be epic(Ronaldo vs Messi in an World Cup),but kinda feel that will be an France vs Uruguay.But..who knows right..euro 2016 yes GIF by Sporzavslionel messi thumbs up GIF by FC Barcelona

It will not arrive! I hope!