Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Kyle lately is being away for some days and then returns. I guess he works somewhere...

Thanks Jab. Just after the events at Misty's party the other night, thought things might have gone pear shaped.

20 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

no one will deprive herself of doing crazy things, lisa has her room to hide

So if you say lisa will not participate in a possible swing party, yes yes I agree with you

Every time someone says something on Lisa you react like if it was about you. 

1 minute ago, 2bsure said:

Thanks Jab. Just after the events at Misty's party the other night, thought things might have gone pear shaped.

It's easy to see if they are well or not.. normally when misty and kyle argues she is the type of girl that will fuck with the first one that appear in front of her.. so if she fucks anyone today.. they are in arguing mode.. if not, they still are totally in love

3 minutes ago, pahman said:

Every time someone says something on Lisa you react like if it was about you. 

Ok I will not feed you in this discussion,

I do not say one thing to Wednesday and another to Thursday

if I like Lisa, yes I like,

that bothers you😘

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

It's easy to see if they are well or not.. normally when misty and kyle argues she is the type of girl that will fuck with the first one that appear in front of her.. so if she fucks anyone today.. they are in arguing mode.. if not, they still are totally in love

Haha nice idea to determine the situation. You could be right 😉

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Kyle lately is being away for some days and then returns. I guess he works somewhere...

Maybe it would be a good thing for Misty to do the same. Now that Sara is gone, there will be less views for that place.

Just now, pahman said:

Maybe it would be a good thing for Misty to do the same. Now that Sara is gone, there will be less views for that place.

I hope they will find a new roommate. Excellent opportunity to move Lenja in there when she wants 👍