Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I hope they will find a new roommate. Excellent opportunity to move Lenja in there when she wants 👍

I prefer seeing her in her own place. Otherwise, she will be the one making money for that place and Misty will be profiting from that without doing anything.

6 minutes ago, pahman said:

Now that Sara is gone, there will be less views for that place.

Sara gone? Sorry to see her go if that's the case. She was built for comfort and not speed. She was an uncomplicated woman.

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

I prefer seeing her in her own place. Otherwise, she will be the one making money for that place and Misty will be profiting from that without doing anything.

Could be a nice test for her own place

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Could be a nice test for her own place

Problem is that more people in an apt means less money for everyone (unless the number of views is huge).  I'm certain that Lisa & Grant will earn less this month than the month before because they will have to share the money with Lexy & Pete.

I think a few of them have realised how drunk Bree has become; she already looks a little ashen. 😰

On a slightly different note it needs the hostess (Lexy) and Misty to get their tops off. Misty used to be famous for it at other peoples' parties and it needs that sort of  a jolt to get things really steamy. Misty is slowly undoing an extra button each time - largely for Pete's benefit but also for everyones.

Lexy gave Misty just the encouragement she needed by showing her nipples. That was enough for Misty to see the green light and remove her bra. Let the party begin in earnest although probably without Bree. She had a shot on top of all the beer she had drunk and I think it may push her over the top.