Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #1

56 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

With Lisa around? She tends to keep on top of things (unfortunately not Pete as yet!). 

Yes, looks like she's living under Lexy&Pete umbrella now. Before they came here, Lisa was feeling the pressure to perform. That is why she had sex with Suzy and Chloe.

We haven't seen neither Suzy nor Chloe again and Lisa has gone back to her daily routine. I thought something would happen between her and Lexy but based on the way things are evolving here, it would be a miracle if it happens.

As Lexy and Lisa are starting to play video games, i think we should be worried. :biggrin: 

1 hour ago, pahman said:

Yes, looks like she's living under Lexy&Pete umbrella now. Before they came here, Lisa was feeling the pressure to perform. That is why she had sex with Suzy and Chloe.

We haven't seen neither Suzy nor Chloe again and Lisa has gone back to her daily routine. I thought something would happen between her and Lexy but based on the way things are evolving here, it would be a miracle if it happens.

As Lexy and Lisa are starting to play video games, i think we should be worried. :biggrin: 

I think Lisa feels really comfortable with L&P so I haven't given up hope yet! Think Grant will be the determining factor.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

I think Lisa feels really comfortable with L&P so I haven't given up hope yet! Think Grant will be the determining factor.

Yes, that's true and that's why she will still be living with L&P next month in a new house. But as long as she will feel no pressure, nothing will happen and i think Lexy&Pete will not push her. 

Although, she doesn't want to hurt Grant, when she's under pressure, she doesn't care. We saw it with Suzy and with Chloe and when she cheated with Wilfried.

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Every woman wants a guy with a sense of humor for sure, maybe even more than good  looks

That's explain why "Mr.Bean" it's so popular between the ladies.😎.