Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #1

41 minutes ago, JustSayin said:

There has only been a very rare few moments of reality on any of these sites.

There are so many things to counter argue the points you've made, but for one I'm just curious to see what you think are the actual moments of reality in your opinion that you've witnessed so far.

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

You don't get the message of this place. All happens there naturally. People in here do it to have fun. They have fun knowing they get watched and we (at least the vast majority) have fun watching them. You never know how a party or meeting will go here. Nobody is forced to do anything but anything can happen at any time. All this plus there is no drama, violence or anything like this is why people like to watch this place; basically any place where @Lexy&Pete and their friends are in. They care about their viewers and we care about them. Talking about the underwear thing I think you might have tuned in at the the wrong times. Especially Lexy is not a big fan of clothes or underwear at all. ❣️

Jabbath, the way you describe things makes me think of the days of Anna and Alex, when there were only 10 to 15 apartments. Today, with 32 apartments, it will not work.

We have had two epic moments lately with Misty & Kyle and Dean & Candy, initiated by Lexy&Pete. After that, nothing different to the other apartments happened
I know that Lexy and Pete are doing their best behind the scenes to get something out of here because they are aware of what subscribers want. Unfortunately, although Lisa does not have any problem to make things evolve, Grant is apparently the one who for the moment has some difficulties and Lisa does not want to hurt him.

But at some point, they will need to make bold decisions otherwise, subscribers will not follow.

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

Jabbath, the way you describe things makes me think of the days of Anna and Alex, when there were only 10 to 15 apartments. Today, with 32 apartments, it will not work.

That is an underlying problem that affects so many different aspects of this site. The truth is, nothing works with this many apartments. I see a lot of different tenants trying all these things to differentiate themselves from other apartments and none of them seem to realize that everything is fruitless because there are just too many apartments.

4 minutes ago, pahman said:

We have had two epic moments lately with Misty & Kyle and Dean & Candy, initiated by Lexy&Pete. After that, nothing different to the other apartments happened
I know that Lexy and Pete are doing their best behind the scenes to get something out of here because they are aware of what subscribers want. Unfortunately, although Lisa does not have any problem to make things evolve, Grant is apparently the one who for the moment has some difficulties and Lisa does not want to hurt him.

But at some point, the will need to make bold decisions otherwise, subscribers will not follow.

It is totally okay for me when somebody likes to watch sth. else. There are plenty of other places. Myself still think that the concept from Anna & Alex is the right one. Just tried to explain why the place is rather popular...

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That is an underlying problem that affects so many different aspects of this site. The truth is, nothing works with this many apartments. I see a lot of different tenants trying all these things to differentiate themselves from other apartments and none of them seem to realize that everything is fruitless because there are just too many apartments.

Most of the lately opened placed got opened up in a hurry without much thinking at all. I guess not many people would miss them...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

It is totally okay for me when somebody likes to watch sth. else. There are plenty of other places. Myself still think that the concept from Anna & Alex is the right one. Just tried to explain why the place is rather popular...

Popular with CC members but i'm not sure that's the case with subscribers.

I would have preferred to see Lexy & Pete in their own apartment instead of sharing one with another couple who does not have the same orientations or motivations.

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Most of the lately opened placed got opened up in a hurry without much thinking at all. I guess not many people would miss them...

Yes it's strange and I do not understand this. Alex and Lina opened 3 apartments for 6 days and all really bad. :confused:

Moreover - if you take the last opening 8 apartments. Now there are real chances for good future only for webcam stars - Evie & Mike, Sofie. Just because they use their fanbase. Despite the dead topic - I heard that they are doing well.

Whitney&Ben - do a lot, but subscribers do not look.

Courtney&Jason - if they did 1-2 orgies per week and some activity on other days, everything would be fine. They in fact have only 1,5 good orgies since the opening.

Girls apt - more frustrations at this time. They are more like Linda and Carrie in the first weeks.

Gia&Anthony - VH bet on them. But - in fact, they show a level below the average for VH

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Alex and Lina opened 3 apartments for 6 days and all really bad

Yes all three places are bad. I do not get this.

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

Evie & Mike, Sofie.

On of the most boring places for me.

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

Whitney&Ben - do a lot, but subscribers do not look.

No surprise to me. 

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

Courtney&Jason - if they did 1-2 orgies per week and some activity on other days, everything would be fine. They in fact have only 1,5 good orgies since the opening.

Plus the place looks bad and the cam placement is the worst on the whole site.

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

Gia&Anthony - VH bet on them. But - in fact, they show a level below the average for VH

Agree

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

On of the most boring places for me.

Yes. But they are like Julia&Raul and Stella&Stephan - have a big fanbase. They actively advertise their house in broadcasts on Chaturbate (85k+ subscribers), on Twitter (top post in 15k subscribers twitter + reposting VH tweets). And they have views. Not super. But enough. Other participants (except Julia&Raul 115k/11k and Stella&Stephan 150k/9k) - is no such resource.

Maybe time to log off for a while and find your own life and fun. Truth be told, this is all pretty much boring. Only fun left is for people to share their personal friendship with the tenants as they act out their life on cam and to collect sex acts for the old hard drive collection. Beyond that, not much! Try walking away, if you can. This is pointless! I wish you luck! ❤️

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Yes. But they are like Julia&Raul and Stella&Stephan - have a big fanbase. They actively advertise their house in broadcasts on Chaturbate (85k+ subscribers), on Twitter (top post in 15k subscribers twitter + reposting VH tweets). And they have views. Not super. But enough. Other participants (except Julia&Raul 115k/11k and Stella&Stephan 150k/9k) - is no such resource.

And they advertise VH site at Chaturbate.. with track links on their CH profiles to VH (left side of window)

11 minutes ago, groomy said:

At least it has decent cam setup and Jekas does not spam the site with places.