Leora & Paul General Chat Topic June/July 2018 #1

Wenn Leora alleine in der Wohnung ist ist sie das beste was man sich Vorstellen kann,aber der Versager da ist ist sie ein anderer Mensch.Dann dreh sie sich um 180 Grad zum Negativen deshalb hoffe ich das der Versager am Montag wieder Arbeiten geht ,wenn nicht müsste man ihnen das Geld für die Wohnung abziehen Meine Meinung.

Leora,

I love the way you sensually tease us with the lingerie and the fingers to lips, the leg movements the caressing and touching everywhere and the rubbing and then stopping the lotion that makes you shine.  The way you suck on that straw is intoxicating.

Your such a sensual sexy woman. I appreciate your beauty.

Thank you for sharing. "I wish I knew some how your reading this.

I'll be watching.

From all the girls I've seen on this site, she has the most attractive body to me.  Yet have only seen them attempt sex once, and he couldn't get it up.  I felt really bad for her, as she seems to want a lot more....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, likenew said:

From all the girls I've seen on this site, she has the most attractive body to me.  Yet have only seen them attempt sex once, and he couldn't get it up.  I felt really bad for her, as she seems to want a lot more....

I agree with you on her attractive body. She has put on weight in the five years. Enough to give the critics something to comment on. Paul, has been derided since almost day one. Leora is content with their relationship, that is what counts.

Keep watching, you will find out that she knows very well how to satisfy her " wants".

Welcome aboard !   This group can get a little rowdy at times. But for the most part, all mean well.

ps. these comments really belong in the " general chat " thread😊

25 minutes ago, scutus said:

I agree with you on her attractive body. She has put on weight in the five years. Enough to give the critics something to comment on. Paul, has been derided since almost day one. Leora is content with their relationship, that is what counts.

Keep watching, you will find out that she knows very well how to satisfy her " wants".

Welcome aboard !   This group can get a little rowdy at times. But for the most part, all mean well.

ps. these comments really belong in the " general chat " thread😊

Her putting on weight isn't being critical.  We have ALL put on weight the past few years.

The critical part is she doesn't exercise (very few RLC apartment dwellers do). IMO everyone, no matter the age, should do some cardio.  That she doesn't do cardio and she lets all hang out for the world to see, he/she should expect some criticism.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

bonjour belle leora toujours aussi sexy merci pour cette belle semaine malheureusement pour moi fini cette semaine de vacances je n aurai plus l occasion de vous voir le matin vu que chez moi nous avons 5heures de decalage horaire je vous regarderai les apres midi