Leora & Paul General Chat Topic June/July 2018 #1

Wowzers... first she gets all hot and wet in the guest room, then heads to Paul to wake him for sex.. THAT's a girl!

I am still however constantly baffled by Paul's Autistic nature during sex... its like he cannot find any passion, just sort of lets Leora get on with it, I'm sure she would come faster, harder and more times, if they were in the moment TOGETHER.

Also, I cannot recall ever seeing Paul go down on her?   - or is that bedroom stuff?

Oh the tragedy of Paul and sex!!! Leora used him as a living sex toy. She simply wanted his dick and took it. Paul hardly moved or made a sound. At least a vibrator makes a buzzing sound!!!

Our lovely girl achieved her required orgasm so well done Paul for lasting. Does he cum or he simply walks away once she has finished? I'm of the opinion that Paul has no real interest in sex and certainly has little interest in sex with Leora! What a sadness. Leora would happily take it in her beautiful ass but Paul has never picked up on her willingness to explore her sexuality to the full.

Neither Paul or Leora seem particularly interested kissing. I'm sure they must have kissed sometime but rarely enough for me to miss it! I admire Paul's willingness to be used and allow us to watch his girls every move but dear oh dear what a shame Leora doesn't have a stud who could really fuck her brains out which is what she craves!

They say love is blind and these two are living proof!!! He can't even blow his nose for god sake!!!

• Like 3

On 6/18/2018 at 3:46 PM, StnCld316 said:

General Chat Topics are Not Pinned. If a Member wants the Topic Pinned then they have to give 600 Points and the Topic will be Pinned for 7 Days. After 7 Days the Topic will Unpin itself. The System is Automated.

Yes.  When a Member Creates a New Topic they will receive 25 Points which will be added to their Points Total.  The Amount of Points a Member has can be seen by Clicking the Members Avatar and it will show on the Members Profile Page.

thank you for the info.

• Upvote 1