B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #1

18 minutes ago, vortios said:

Some already go for the third visit, in the same way that I told you ... LOL

Sometiems they go missing and I try to find them, dunno if they hide in the elevator lol, and other times they are in the restroom with no cams. You have another theory what way they go ?

7 minutes ago, Fagen said:

A veces se pierden y trato de encontrarlos, no sé si se esconden en el ascensor jajaja, y otras veces están en el baño sin cámaras. ¿Tienes otra teoría de qué manera van?

Sent a PM where I explain what they do.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Thx and I agree

It's just trying to go one step ahead of them, but sometimes, they also tease you ...
For example, Darina, has gone down to the 3rd floor, and suddenly she has appeared on the 2nd floor with the girls to go to the bathroom with one of them ... that's why I say, that is "try". We are not always lucky

7 minutes ago, vortios said:

It's just trying to go one step ahead of them, but sometimes, they also tease you ...
For example, Darina, has gone down to the 3rd floor, and suddenly she has appeared on the 2nd floor with the girls to go to the bathroom with one of them ... that's why I say, that is "try". We are not always lucky

And now Serena in the kitchen for water like you said with a glass and a cup, she put something in from a yellow bottle I think was lemon or something.

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No sir, each drug affects people differently.  Believe what you want to believe but these girls do a lot of coke!

If they do then so be it. It's their body that's going to suffer the effects of Longevity when their life is shorter than what they expect.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

Sometiems they go missing and I try to find them, dunno if they hide in the elevator lol, and other times they are in the restroom with no cams. You have another theory what way they go ?

Yes, there is another big room in the house that is not seen by any camera.  I've already pointed this out but you must have missed it.