B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #1

Just now, Fagen said:

Im sure it is based on how many viewers are watching the cams. Just sometimes I found it funny how the cam where someone has sex always goes straight up to top, no matter what apartment or room always someone watching getting it up to top cam.

And I am sure it based solely on the powers that be at RLC, and they choose which cam is on top.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Girls in Adri's room putting on a little show, not doing much but enough to get them to top cam 🙂

What's going on in Eva's apt. is more real than this crap.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Fagen said:

True I just dont watch this apt. much, same if they have sex.

i'm the same way with masha,sasha,dasha,vixen,cupid and blitzen,,lol,,i can't stand them,only fun thing about them are the cats.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Funny the girls never go out at night anymore after Rosie left.

its true the girls never go out after rose left.the girls never do anything after belle and rose left,they were leaders.i can remember on not one,but two ocassions where rose took the b4 girls over to b2 apartment to show the b2 girls how to have an all girl orgy.do you remember that?the girls we have now have good bodies,and they are beautiful,but all they want to do is stay in their room,bate,play with their phone.........stay in their room,bate,play with their phone.they are about as boring as a box of rocks