B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #1

3 hours ago, vortios said:

Well, now, it seems that after many girls, some even take Spanish classes ...
Culture, culture

If you remember, Nicole was taking Spanish classes from pretty much the moment she set foot in B1 on her 1st visit, and continued all through her stays. She became fluent in Spanish and could almost pass as a local, especially because she also looks Spanish...☺️❤️

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

you always make me laugh with your theories
Because the girls do not stay in the house to do nothing, they are inevitably being whipped in a sordid hotel room 😂

You know, it's not just sex in life
They still live in a touristy place and no offense to some, they take the opportunity to visit other cities, do activities that can leave marks (just see the back of Eva to say that skateboard can leave brands), go to the beach, go to the amusement parks

All that to say that in fact, girls do the activities that everyone on vacation would do

But at least ignorance makes  laugh 😁

be quiet, global moderator, I know the rules, I will never say what these girls do in real life, I also think that when they go out shopping and sunbathe on the beach, after all these girls make a living by showing themselves naked in front of the cameras

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Notice:  This Topic will Lock at the End of 30 Pages. If You Notice it Locked Please make another Topic to Continue.

only 30 pages for the thread that's not many a good party generates more than that sometimes