B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #1

39 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

its true the girls never go out after rose left.the girls never do anything after belle and rose left,they were leaders.i can remember on not one,but two ocassions where rose took the b4 girls over to b2 apartment to show the b2 girls how to have an all girl orgy.do you remember that?the girls we have now have good bodies,and they are beautiful,but all they want to do is stay in their room,bate,play with their phone.........stay in their room,bate,play with their phone.they are about as boring as a box of rocks

I dont remember any orgy but I remember the girls being there kissing etc. but wouldnt call it an orgy. Except that night when Rose and Belle was at b2 taking turns licking Monica.

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

I dont remember any orgy but I remember the girls being there kissing etc. but wouldnt call it an orgy. Except that night when Rose and Belle was at b2 taking turns licking Monica.

thats the night im talking about,rose was responsable for both of those nights.dont you miss rosie and belle?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, beent85 said:

hello, there are too many things in their room I do not think they went away from rlc, unfortunately

all the things are on her side 😉 
we'll see later