B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #1

7 hours ago, Fagen said:

She was in the shower today face timing with some guy, while she filmed her body and pussy.

Yes, unfortunately I’ve seen her communicating with some lucky bastard before and as you say Fagan panning over her pussy with her phone. No doubt it is how she comes home full of bruises but as long as she keeps him outside all will be fine as far as I’m concerned but I have my doubts. That bed seems to attract blokes like flies to a honey pot. She’s talking just now again; is it in Italian or her dialect of Ukrainian?☹️

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Yes, unfortunately I’ve seen her communicating with some lucky bastard before and as you say Fagan panning over her pussy with her phone. No doubt it is how she comes home full of bruises but as long as she keeps him outside all will be fine as far as I’m concerned but I have my doubts. That bed seems to attract blokes like flies to a honey pot. She’s talking just now again; is it in Italian or her dialect of Ukrainian?☹️

When I heard her talking with him earlier it sounded like Russian, so I dont know if her bf is really italien or just speaks russian.

even tonight, drunken girls who show us stupid show, Igor if you read our comments, you must know that this situation can not go on, time two months you will have to tell these girls to find a real job

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1