Courtney & Jason

15 minutes ago, nack said:

How was the Orgy ? Did anyone get fucked good ? Was Courtney banged by some one else than Jason ? How many couples were there ?

Did the ‘men’ perform ?

1. Bad.

2. No.

3. No.

4. Heather/Frank, one girl and two guys

5. Bad.

Frank is fucking the guest girl right now.

Edit: Was over rather quick but still fucked her better than the two guys earlier.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nack said:

How was the Orgy ? Did anyone get fucked good ? Was Courtney banged by some one else than Jason ? How many couples were there ?

Did the ‘men’ perform ?

Contrary to what twitter says, it wasn't a party. Ad it certainly wasn't an orgy... I respect people who are great at what they do, and Lenja is great at what she does. It wasn't just about Lenja being sex crazy. C'mon...☺️

14 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Contrary to what twitter says, it wasn't a party. Ad it certainly wasn't an orgy... I respect people who are great at what they do, and Lenja is great at what she does. It wasn't just about Lenja being sex crazy. C'mon...☺️

I am only interested in Orgies, scandals, swapping, cheating and debauchery. This Orgy could have been better with Cortney getting banged left and right. Didn’t happen !!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nack said:

I am only interested in Orgies, scandals, swapping, cheating and debauchery. This Orgy could have been better with Cortney getting banged left and right. Didn’t happen !!

your interests are typical for vhtv subscribers and reflect exactly what that representation of voyeurs want to watch. No need to say I'm among them 😀

• Like 1