Courtney & Jason

10 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Gonna bet that the girl is his wife and he's calling the shots here... I think Frank was ready for a break... He's pretty tired the way he's been yawning...😊

Don't know if it's wife or girlfriend.. but after come back from loggia she pretty ignore him after few minutes.. the "couple" there seem to be her and frank.. The guy is having issues all night

About frank  unless he get tired outside the house.. because this night this is even "worst" then the last guy with courtney in the couch.. don't even get cleared if he was erected enough to fuck her or was just movements.. 

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Don't know if it's wife or girlfriend.. but after come back from loggia she pretty ignore him after few minutes.. the "couple" there seem to be her and frank.. The guy is having issues all night

About frank  unless he get tired outside the house.. because this is even "worst" then the last guy with courtney in the couch.. don't even get cleared if he was erected enough to fuck her or was just movements.. 

Did u notice them kissing and discussing things intimately in the loggia? I can't be sure but I'm guessing that Frank, Courtney and Jason are the hired help here. Time will tell...

9 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Did u notice them kissing and discussing things intimately in the loggia? I can't be sure but I'm guessing that Frank, Courtney and Jason are the hired help here. Time will tell...

Yes, i even put one thumb that appeared on previews of them whispering .I know that guy and girl are the couple.. but the behavior with her and him in the couch after he removed her from frank and she put panties and socks was pretty awkward.. as she basically ignored him and he had to "run" to the bedroom again... 

Lool she started to get her clothes organized and even went to put the special bra.. suddenly an hidden meeting with jason, guy and girl and few moments later the three are doing stuff on the couch... all natural 

this girl today don't get lucky with the mole dicks