Courtney & Jason

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

They don't put a cam above the couch because they don't want

And I do not want to watch it from this far. Pretty sure many others do not want too. Plenty of other places with decent cam setup...

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And I do not want to watch it from this far. Pretty sure many others do not want too. Plenty of other places with decent cam setup...

Guess during the day the distance is shorter 🕵️‍♂️You don't want to watch because you don't like them 😁 

If the other girl was there working  you would be watching and capturing images 😎

This apartment has potential to be one of the best apartments ever on VH. The only thing holding it back mainly are the shitty living room angles and the lack of consistency. The living room angles can be overlooked if they do the majority of the activity in the bedroom. As far as consistency, personally I'm happy if they have a party every one-two weeks. It keeps things fresh plus they don't have to get worried about getting burned out. But as it stands now, Courtney and Jason are my favorite apartment to watch now.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This apartment has potential to be one of the best apartments ever on VH. The only thing holding it back mainly are the shitty living room angles and the lack of consistency. The living room angles can be overlooked if they do the majority of the activity in the bedroom. As far as consistency, personally I'm happy if they have a party every one-two weeks. It keeps things fresh plus they don't have to get worried about getting burned out. But as it stands now, Courtney and Jason are my favorite apartment to watch now.

They will move to new place soon.

20 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

The phone is probably controlling the Lush..

That "lush" is the biggest bullshit in the history of sex. Just like the bible in the history of human kind. That shit does NOTHING. Both the "lush" and the "bible" make a shit load of money. The more stupids believe in them, the more money they make. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, doctor_housky said:

That "lush" is the biggest bullshit in the history of sex. Just like the bible in the history of human kind. That shit does NOTHING. Both the "lush" and the "bible" make a shit load of money. The more stupids believe in them, the more money they make. 

Holy shit I love this post so much. But to play devil's advocate, the lush actually does work. People have proven it on stream when it wasn't in anyone's pussy. The acting comes from the over-the-top reactions from the women that act like they're being fucked by God himself when the reality is, the vibration is very tiny and only lasts about 3 seconds.

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Holy shit I love this post so much. But to play devil's advocate, the lush actually does work. People have proven it on stream when it wasn't in anyone's pussy. The acting comes from the over-the-top reactions from the women that act like they're being fucked by God himself when the reality is, the vibration is very tiny and only lasts about 3 seconds.

Exactly. And being fucked by an invisible god, same thing. 3 seconds of orgasm. Boo hoo hoo... 😄

• Like 1

not a full member anymore

looking for latest action 3some 4some 5some 

all the hot videos from 6 last days but only the best cam view

pls pm me i have a link u can download it to 

big thanks