Courtney & Jason

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well right now the bedroom ain't great is it? ok perhaps on one cam the rest are terrible. No, never really hit my spot this place.

I have to agree,even bedroom cams ain't so good, maybe apart 6. The other one is too far while No 5 is directed to the window and during the day has poor lighting

• Like 2

Just now, waldi said:

I have to agree,even bedroom cams ain't so good, maybe apart 6. The other one is too far while No 5 is directed to the window and during the day has poor lighting

Kindly ask you to make a ticket 👍

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Kindly ask you to make a ticket 👍

They must have had many tickets i should think about this apartment but nothing seems to get done I just cut my losses and ignore this apartment.

Surely the people who set these apartments up see these problems even before going live but they all just ignore it and carry on, just goes to show the contempt they think of their subscribers seeming to take the attitude ah well that will do.

Like our politicians say when things go wrong, "Lessons will be learned" but they never fucking are;

3 minutes ago, waldi said:

someone here mentioned they gonna move to different place, it was @groomy if I'm not wrong

SUpport told me too but I am not sure if it is still the case as to my latest ticket they answered they will improve cams. So I do not have any clue now 🙈

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

They must have had many tickets i should think about this apartment but nothing seems to get done I just cut my losses and ignore this apartment.

I ignore the action in livingroom and just watch the bedroom.