Courtney & Jason

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can't hide the thought all the fun here lately happens outside...

Not sure about that. They did have a ton of people over here including Lenja. I'd bet money that the intention was to at least plan something sexual and exciting before the guy ruined it for everybody.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not sure about that. They did have a ton of people over here including Lenja. I'd bet money that the intention was to at least plan something sexual and exciting before the guy ruined it for everybody.

Yes that was that night where they went offline for a short time....

Another waste of an apartment. Why the hell did these two decide to participate in a voyeur site? They are never bloody in. I don't expect tennants never to go out but these two are taking the piss!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, broxman said:

Another waste of an apartment. Why the hell did these two decide to participate in a voyeur site? They are never bloody in. I don't expect tennants never to go out but these two are taking the piss!

agree. they started off with a couple of good nights but lately they barely even have sex themselves! 

• Like 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

agree. they started off with a couple of good nights but lately they barely even have sex themselves! 

Such a shame too. I had high hopes for these two after their performances at Dean & Candys parties. 

I would be totally fine if the apartment was slow during the week and they threw parties or something every weekend, or even every other weekend, but sadly I am a bit disappointed with them right now. It was my understanding that they were supposed to be moving in the future. If that's still true, maybe things will pick up by then.

• Like 2