Jane & Dick General Chat #1

The little one has returned...…. Little miss hider...….. never the provider...…. just the teaser...….. and never going to be a pleaser. Bring on the little one from before she was hot as hell, and didn't hide anything. What terrible trade off. What happened to Little Miss Yellow Pants ???

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Enough with the it takes two in the bathroom with no camera.....Get rid of this little one ASAP.

Their being in the half bath may be her choice but after she joined in the bedroom Jane and Dick gave her a massage. She did get up and return to the guest room after only because she and Dick had already had their fun. 

I am not a subscriber to REALLIFECAM so obviously only have access to the free cams in Jane and Dick's apartment, and I seem to remember when this particular young lady first arrived on the scene. To the best of my knowledge, there is a camera placed to the right of the television in the LR, allowing a (free) view of the couch and kitchen area. She (the little one) whilst seated on the couch, was constantly looking up at the camera, which seemed a tad unnatural, so perhaps it is not that surprising that her natural instincts are to hide away from view. This goes against all that REALLIFECAM was introduced for, and should not be allowed by the sites admin. Perhaps Jane and Dick, never shy to perform to an audience, should educate her on how things work, and to stop the constant hiding away.  

23 hours ago, binocular said:

I am not a subscriber to REALLIFECAM so obviously only have access to the free cams in Jane and Dick's apartment, and I seem to remember when this particular young lady first arrived on the scene. To the best of my knowledge, there is a camera placed to the right of the television in the LR, allowing a (free) view of the couch and kitchen area. She (the little one) whilst seated on the couch, was constantly looking up at the camera, which seemed a tad unnatural, so perhaps it is not that surprising that her natural instincts are to hide away from view. This goes against all that REALLIFECAM was introduced for, and should not be allowed by the sites admin. Perhaps Jane and Dick, never shy to perform to an audience, should educate her on how things work, and to stop the constant hiding 

If she wants to excuse the expression get some Dick but doesn't want to do so on camera that's her choice.

She is not thinking about you in these moments. Those who pay to see this are being treated equal. Maybe someday we will see what we all like to but until then your complaining does not change anything. 

I like that Dick and Jane have made her guest room more liveable. 

Buying a full length mirror for the room, Dick hanging lights on it, Jane added the little Christmas tree to her room. I like that Dick came and kissed her good night before going to bed, he wanted more. He and Jane were up early and left leaving our little friend by herself. Dick has a thing for lights, he bought several lamps and added them to the apt. Much better lighting for all. Maybe they will finish decorating the tree today.