Jane & Dick General Chat #1

Notte tranquilla, stamattina tocca a Jane con la ragazza che guarda il culo aperto di Jane e Dick che gli apre la figa... o è appagata di ieri o tocherà a lei. Tanto Lavoro per Dick, ieri mattina sul divano Jane, la sera la ragazza, oggi la moglie.... e non è finita la giornata

Jane and her friend have been up about 27 hours straight. But whose counting.

They have spent a lot of time in the half bath.

Her friend bathed yesterday before Dick, she was him in the shower and after interrupting to ask for certain items. Jane has yet to bath even though she gave Dick some before he left this morning. (kinda nasty).

Drinking but not appearing drunk.

I haven't seen Jane spend this much time in her guest room ever. Her friend has a man, she sure likes flowers it's the 2nd time I have seen her receive them both times here. The red roses last week were here too. 

I hope their other female friend comes back to (jnsert intentional reference here) more Dick soon. She really likes it.

Half bath,what a curious name for this room,No, actually, it's just a restroom(can serve 4 smoking 2) without camera(similar to the hiding room in the guest room at anabel's place), made available by these RLC's A-holes to allow peoples,who's coming or living in this apartment to hide from RLC cameras,when they want,a very nice scam that we discover when we subscribe to RLC for the 1st time
Jane and her friend spent a lot of hours in this camera-less room, and in the guest room, hidden behind the window, but they were very very cold, which made me well laugh... :biggrin: (like that)

Personally,imo Jane ,has a light mental health problem, nothing serious, it's just a simple minded

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/29_12?ts=1542696426&from=share   Guest very discreet hidden masturbation P1 (in fact the undercover masturbation sequence is very long)

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/29_12?ts=1542697184&from=share    Guest very discreet hidden masturbation P2 (nice acceleration but really too short... :biggrin: )

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/29_6?ts=1542714187&from=share      Guest shower

I am intrigued by this girl guest, her tattoos, her eyes, her beautiful little body. She didnt look away when she saw Dick twice. They had an opportunity to do something but did not. 

Maybe it's a line she won't cross. Yet.

She is a little off like Jane. But that's why they are connected.

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 9:14 PM, charliefoxx69 said:

I am intrigued by this girl guest, her tattoos, her eyes, her beautiful little body. She didnt look away when she saw Dick twice. They had an opportunity to do something but did not. 

Maybe it's a line she won't cross. Yet.

She is a little off like Jane. But that's why they are connected.

What line you are talking about?