Jane & Dick General Chat #1

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

For fuck sake, I wish they would make up their mind already. I mean you either want to fuck or you don't. This shit is not rocket science.

Sometimes you are too funny with your impatience. But holy hell you are right. I mean they spent more than 2 1/2 hours trying to convince this girl to take the monster and she did... twice.... for about 30 seconds each time. Like others I think she was ready to go until she started sucking his cock and saw how big it was..even measuring it to her arm.

E dopo tanto dormire, l'ospite viene dolcemente svegliata da Jane che gli lecca il seno dopo avere fatto un pompino a Dick...L aragazza sul fianco allunga la mano e sete il membro di Dick, ci gioca un po poi si abbassa un po gli slip; e Dick parte. Scpata lunga, la ragazza a occhi ciusi ad un certo punto non si capisce se sono gemiti di piacere o lamenti per le dimensioni: ma non molla... Incomincia a piacergli ????

31 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

13:16:50 hrs Jane and Dick look like a scene fro an Ann Riche book. Both feeding on the cute guest. All three on the couch one on each nipple.

For the love of pete, are there pics/vids? They've blocked the protocol at RLC uses so all I see is this: a static blurred image

image.thumb.png.f167801dc570cad4da5faf045947c2cc.png