Jane & Dick General Chat #1

12 minutes ago, rebliz said:

You mean one on one the line of 3some they crossed

Dick was drunk last night  

Whoa when. That was another lady older. Several days ago. The photos are posted here.

The first time I saw this girl was there a week ago and spent one night. Nothing happened. If I am mistaken, then I am not paying as close attention as I thought.

In fact, this girl just spent 2 and half days with them. She slept in the guest room. Then she stayed up 30 hours or so with Jane and a few more with Dick when he arrived then fell asleep in their bed early this morning fully clothed. I even remarked on how she or Jane had not bathed. 

Dick comes home Jane still on couch. Hasn't cleaned bathed or cooked. He cooked his own food and shared with her and she is upset with him? She has some kinda nerve, she has done nothing in the last 3 days except party with her little friend. Like my man said in another post "she (Jane)is a little off.:

1 hour ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Dick comes home Jane still on couch. Hasn't cleaned bathed or cooked. He cooked his own food and shared with her and she is upset with him? She has some kinda nerve, she has done nothing in the last 3 days except party with her little friend. Like my man said in another post "she (Jane)is a little off.:

Last night she was totally drunk dick took her on his arms to the BR and these is the results 🍷

Peccato , Jane si è totalmente rimessa subito dalla  notte folle ma ha rovinato forse il possibile trio con la brunetta....La sorella di Jane aveva occupato la guest room  e quindi avrebbero dormito in tre.... la brunetta sembrava ben disposta ma Dick forse non ha voluto scopare senza Jane...Speriamo nel weekend in qualcosa di nuovo, non sembra male questa ragazza..... 

Zzakary I am completely on board with your assessment about Jane.

I have seen her at the top of her game clean apartment, yoga, listening to music, upbeat. 

Now the last 4 days a 30 hour party with her little friend early morning sex with Dick after that all day all night session with her friend. No shower for 2-3 days. Apt dirty, kitchen wrecked...after Dick fed her she they had an argument and she went to bed before him. I did not see him leave out this morning. 

Maybe she will wake up and snap out of the almost comatose state of mind she is in.