Jane & Dick General Chat #1

I see the little cute knock out is back again, I personally don't think she can get enough of the One Eyed Monster that lives between the legs of DICK. She is always completely enthralled and fascinated by the that monster. She watches very intently every time Dick plows Jane with that Massive Monster in awe that she can handle it so well. She is always teasing him and trying to get his attention. I believe she fantasizes about him plowing her just like he does Jane, and will continue to be around until she finds away to swallow that monster for herself. and I will be here watching as I think she is cute as hell and I want to see if can figure out how to manage it in such a small frame, That will a site to behold for sure.

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

Another late night visit from Jane's friend  but this time the guest room instead of Jane and Dick's bed and an mid morning exit. 2 nights just a sleepover. 

There is better, this time she took a shower before leaving, well she was in the dark but she took 😉

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

There is better, this time she took a shower before leaving, well she was in the dark but she took 😉

But she slept in the guest room last night, the night before in their bed half naked. Has she lost her nerve about being in their bed and being physical with them?

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

But she slept in the guest room last night, the night before in their bed half naked. Has she lost her nerve about being in their bed and being physical with them?

Maybe she just wanted a big bed for her only 😁

33 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Plus if you noticed Dick and Jane have not had sex since her other little friend was there partying with them 3-4days ago even though they have been alone. That will probably change today. 

I do not really count how many times a week people decide to make love or not, some couples do it all the time, others do it once in a while, and some once a month, as long as they do it by envy, it suits me