Jane & Dick General Chat #1

2 hours ago, kris66 said:

In your mind dude. She just kissed him passionate (as she has done all night especially in the Hall) and he had a little suck on her nipples...

Oh c'mon, I let guys kiss me passionately and suck on my nipples all the time when I have no intention of having sex with them! ...er, not really

Let me say this again, that is one extremely weird girl. I mean to tell you, I don't think they much stranger than her. I am sure that Top Knot and Jane can do much better for a roommate than this friggen crazy ass girl. She is so fickle always posing in the mirrors, and fruity and nutty as they come. Her actions say she is a mental case.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Let me say this again, that is one extremely weird girl. I mean to tell you, I don't think they much stranger than her. I am sure that Top Knot and Jane can do much better for a roommate than this friggen crazy ass girl. She is so fickle always posing in the mirrors, and fruity and nutty as they come. Her actions say she is a mental case.

Birds of a feather. Jane's elevator is stuck between floors. This girl is a little off center. She is coming around. The first time we have seen intimacy from her for Dick. It's like a long strange first date. We will she more. 

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Let me say this again, that is one extremely weird girl. I mean to tell you, I don't think they much stranger than her. I am sure that Top Knot and Jane can do much better for a roommate than this friggen crazy ass girl. She is so fickle always posing the mirrors, and fruity and nutty as they come. Her actions say she is a mental case.

I definitely agree that she's a bit strange. 

However I think her biggest issues are Jane and the cameras.

If both those issues can be solved we could be in for a show.

However it's a real long shot for that to happen.