I remember these 2 were in L/T's apartment.. oh my they were so messy filthy to a point of the condition they left it in..they could live cleaner but as usual, the longer they stayed..the dirtier the apartment became.., the cleanest room was the spare room..please RLC do not have them back until the can demonstrate continual hygiene; this is why i did not watch them too often..

• Like 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has absolutely nobody been watching Elisa for a while, since the Couples on Vacation part of the forum has disapeared? Don't blame them, but was trying to check if someone mentioned if Elisa and Fima had packed, and if it's a new couple on their own, or with them that might be coming.

4 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Has absolutely nobody been watching Elisa for a while, since the Couples on Vacation part of the forum has disapeared? Don't blame them, but was trying to check if someone mentioned if Elisa and Fima had packed, and if it's a new couple on their own, or with them that might be coming.

It's still there (UM) . Maybe hidden for you, press the hide/show button on top of the list. 

Finaly!I could be wrong but thing they were three,four or even more months in the house,hope next couple/couples is new and bring back that fresh vibe.place entered totaly monotony with this couple.

On 7/2/2018 at 6:23 PM, StnCld316 said:

Lets see what RLC has in store when they reach into their Cream of the Crop Barrel for the Next Contestants.    :biggrin:

Think we gona get exactly that..my bet..Fidel and his girlfriend.😅.

They are probably closing down the apartment since its still UM. Or just having a hard time finding anyone who wants to stay there. Or giving the apartment a much needed makeover with new furnitures etc.

• StnCld316 locked and unlocked this topic