Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #1

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Did anyone see if Eva just had a bate session? I see she's lying naked on her bed right now.

She did not. Although she displayed some of her sexiness a little while ago. She stroked Sam's cock with her feet and did a wonderful job. She is good at this. I wonder if she practices with her lover? Someone has to be giving her an orgasm. Sam doesn't. And he never licks her pussy.

Just so everyone knows the guy that fucked Eva is resting on the couch while Sam is resting in the bedroom. Eva is not home yet. Perhaps saving energy for a threesome later. The last one involving these three started around 2130.

43 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

Just so everyone knows the guy that fucked Eva is resting on the couch while Sam is resting in the bedroom. Eva is not home yet. Perhaps saving energy for a threesome later. The last one involving these three started around 2130.

So much anxiety he can"t rest.

Another great blowjob Eva. Even working on her deep throat skills. Really took him deep when he was cumming. Although she just can't swallow it. She holds the cum in her mouth for a long time then goes to the bathroom and spits it into the sink. Honey, just throw your head back and swallow. Saves you a trip to the bathroom....lol!

Many people, including the guy Eva had sex with, are at their apartment watching soccer. It has been awkward between this guy and Eva and he finally sat her down and had a conversation with her. I can only assume it was about the awkwardness. I did record it if one of our Russian friends want to translate what was said. PM me and I will send it to you.

4 hours ago, Daleys said:

Where did this conversation happen.

1753 their time in the bedroom on the futon. I fucked up and had shut off the sound in order to listen to another apartment with another stream. If someone can record it and mention it there are people who can get it translated. Again, it started around 1753 their time. Can't miss Eva and the bald guy on the futon. After this conversation I am telling you all that they were more relaxed the balance of the day. She actually played with his bald head a few times after the convo.

il y a 12 minutes, piedpiper1968 a dit :

1753 their time in the bedroom on the futon. I fucked up and had shut off the sound in order to listen to another apartment with another stream. If someone can record it and mention it there are people who can get it translated. Again, it started around 1753 their time. Can't miss Eva and the bald guy on the futon. After this conversation I am telling you all that they were more relaxed the balance of the day. She actually played with his bald head a few times after the convo.

I will check it out when I get a chance.

• Like 1