Martina & Alberto General Chat June - December 2018

43 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

So who is this guest anyway?  What are your thoughts on the body painting sessions that took place in the kitchen and bathroom? Alberto didn't seem all that impressed I didn't think. I thought Alberto seemed somewhat reluctant to have sex. Maybe its just me but things don't seem to running to smoothly  at times with these two.

She's Martina best friend and they just had fun together 

29 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

I regret that M & A increasingly tend  to make Love early in the morning between 2 and 6 am. European subscribers are fast asleep then. The US Peeping Toms are at a real advantage*. „Tom“ can be replaced by any other name 🤪.

I just hope the guest takes a shower, she has not taken one anywhere lol

1 hour ago, JYBRD said:

Cozy little scene  going on right now. The guest,Alberto and his video playing partner sitting on the couch eating popcorn watching a movie while Martina is hard at work.  Im at a loss for words.

Especially after last night long sex trial. Looks like none of them got happy ending...

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

Although Martina deserves some sleep tonight, she‘ll probably have to go out with the female guest, who has just had ashower, and Alberto , who has put on his best clothes. Life is not fair.

They are eating at home. Alberto without parade T shirt, so may be they will go out later for drinks.

Whats with the bed changing? Last night Martina and Alberto started out on the mattress in the living room. At some point Martina leaves. Why bring the mattress out in the first place?  Im sure there must be a simple explanation for this.

3 hours ago, JYBRD said:

Whats with the bed changing? Last night Martina and Alberto started out on the mattress in the living room. At some point Martina leaves. Why bring the mattress out in the first place?  Im sure there must be a simple explanation for this.

2 hours ago, Chicago515 said:

I think the website makes suggestions to the people on how they can increase viewers and ultimately membership. Sleeping in front of a free camera is one way to attract more attention.  

Recepy for have prime time in preview thumbs..join an couple girls,one of them must not undress in cams,but the two should look very "friendly" one with another,sit long periods of times in an sofa.Basicaly Martina&Alberto were one of the few couples having real life on cams but they quit it(by their initiative or suggested by someone)to be another "pretending" place in Rlc,sadly seing how it's going wouldn't be surprised if others houses and couples that still do relatively real life on cams go same "theatric" way..Angie place..ks place..barca places to some degree..and now even "normal" houses gone crap show way.Gess everyone was an price.