Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

6 hours ago, Maturin said:

One hopes that you will learn from previous "mistakes" and keep your nose out next time around.  I fail to see how citizens of a nation that cannot decisively beat Afghan farmers that are armed with only AK-47s and plastic explosives can reference past conflicts, in which they did not fight alone, as a statement of intent for future struggles. 

The Swedish sank one of your aircraft carriers using a cheap diesel sub in a wargame - the USN was so embarrassed that now all wargames with other nations are strictly controlled regarding what the other nations are allowed to do to attack you.  😂

Nah, we'll be ok mate.

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/swedens-super-stealth-submarines-are-so-lethal-they-sank-us-18383

Hi Maturin, i understand you hate the United States,  but why do you need to be disrespectful to the men and women of this country, and their families who sacrificed so much , to help takedown a madman who's evil led to 50 million death's?  And then paid the biggest share to feed and rebuild Europe. I don't understand that at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Maturin, i understand you hate the United States,  but why do you need to be disrespectful to the men and women of this country, and their families who sacrificed so much , to help takedown a madman who's evil led to 50 million death's?  And then paid the biggest share to feed and rebuild Europe. I don't understand that at all.

For exactly the same reason that Foamy seems to think it is acceptable to imply that the US would have been better off to stay out of the two world wars.  Implying that we owe you a debt when the US was part of an alliance.  No, I don't hate the US at all.  I hate small minded right wing bigots and unfortunately your country seems to be led by one and the most vocal people of your nation also seem to be small minded right wing bigots.  And if you are not actively speaking out against the overt American neo-Nazis that are walking your very soil then you do not get to invoke the sacrifice of much better Americans than exist today against the original Nazi tyranny.

599081d015000021008b654c.jpeg?ops=scalef

What is really nice to see is the decent people in America that are resisting Trump and the right wing bigots - the rest of the world considers them the true Americans and that they are the people that are really standing up for the fine notion of what you call America values. 

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Maturin, what country are you from if you don't mind me asking?

I'm English.  Yes we have our own wannabe Trump here and our own problems, but we do not separate children and babies from their families and incarcerate them under armed guard - if Theresa May started doing that there would be fucking riots.

3 minutes ago, Maturin said:

I'm English.  Yes we have our own wannabe Trump here and our own problems, but we do not separate children and babies from their families and incarcerate them under armed guard - if Theresa May started doing that there would be fucking riots.

So if an adult commits a crime and is arrested their kids will also go to jail with them or do the English separate the children  ??🤨

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

So if an adult commits a crime and is arrested their kids will also go to jail with them or do the English separate the children  ??🤨

Myth: The children have to be separated from their parents because there parents must be arrested and it would be cruel to put children in jail with their parents

- FALSE. First, in the case of economic migrants crossing the border illegally, criminal prosecution has not been the legal norm, and families have been kept together at all cost. Also, crossing the border without documentation is a typically a misdemeanor not requiring arrest, but rather a civil proceeding. Additionally, parents who have been detained have historically been detained with their children in ICE "family residential centers," again, for civil processing. The Trump administration's shift in policy is for political purposes only, not legal ones. See p. 18: https://www.aclu.org/…/ms-l-v-ice-plaintiffs-opposition-def…

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are complaining about our inhumane immigration policy while your government run healthcare system makes the decision as to whether or not a child receives medical treatment regardless of the parents wishes?  

Oh good grief, here he is.  The debate was actually taking an upturn in quality for a few brief replies.

Let me guess, you read about that story on Alex Jones or Breitbart, right? Which means you only read half the story, the one that probably comes out saying that American healthcare is the best and that white supremacist Americans are the best of the best.

Ridgerunner, from the tone and content of your previous posts, I know that you are not in possession of all the facts and do not understand the thing that you are referencing.  I'm not going to explain it to you pal.  Suffice to say, 2,500 children were kidnapped and the US government has no clear idea of how they can reunite them with their parents. If talking about one tragic medical decision by trained professionals in the UK is the burning issue that you want to address, then go and actually read about it first and start a new thread.

25 minutes ago, Maturin said:

For exactly the same reason that Foamy seems to think it is acceptable to imply that the US would have been better off to stay out of the two world wars.  Implying that we owe you a debt when the US was part of an alliance.  No, I don't hate the US at all.  I hate small minded right wing bigots and unfortunately your country seems to be led by one and the most vocal people of your nation also seem to be small minded right wing bigots.  And if you are not actively speaking out against the overt American neo-Nazis that are walking your very soil then you do not get to invoke the sacrifice of much better Americans than exist today against the original Nazi tyranny.

599081d015000021008b654c.jpeg?ops=scalef

What is really nice to see is the decent people in America that are resisting Trump and the right wing bigots - the rest of the world considers them the true Americans and that they are the people that are really standing up for the fine notion of what you call America values. 

You know nothing about America. Trump was elected president because the American people are fed up with politicians who have been selling out the working middle class for years.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Oh good grief, here he is.  The debate was actually taking an upturn in quality for a few brief replies.

Let me guess, you read about that story on Alex Jones or Breitbart, right? Which means you only read half the story, the one that probably comes out saying that American healthcare is the best and that white supremacist Americans are the best of the best.

Ridgerunner, from the tone and content of your previous posts, I know that you are not in possession of all the facts and do not understand the thing that you are referencing.  I'm not going to explain it to you pal.  Suffice to say, 2,500 children were kidnapped and the US government has no clear idea of how they can reunite them with their parents. If talking about one tragic medical decision by trained professionals in the UK is the burning issue that you want to address, then go and actually read about it first and start a new thread.

I have no idea who Alex Jones is and have no desire to know.So you are the only true fact holder,right? Your ignorance of what is actually happening in America is amazing. "2500 children kidnapped"?By who?

• Like 1

Just now, Maturin said:

Are you talking about yourself? It appears so.

I don't need some stupid dumb ass Brit to tell me about my own country.You pompous ignorant bastard.You probably still live with your parents who pay your bills and still wipe your ass for you.

• Like 1