Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I see, well all of this crap you two spew, here is a fact for you. I open my home up to Drug Addicts and Alcoholic's trying to reform their addictions, and have for over 20 years. I have had about 70% success rate with nearly 100 underprivileged, providing counseling and helping them find good honest employment. Many of them are down on their luck, and many of them are in fact illegal immigrants, green card holders, Vietnamese, and even a couple of Somalian refuges, and many who just can't deal with their addictions of the white and black races, and the population of county I live in is nearly 65% Mexican/American. I have worked with them to help them understand our tax system and even paid to have many on them attend English classes at night in the local Learning Center.

My point is I believe I might just have little more insight into the actual problems facing this country, than you who spew your Left Wing Main Stream BS that is not actually fact based.

Now tell me insult throwers, just what have you actually done for the people other run off at the mouth ?

When and how have you put yourself out their to help ?

How many sleepless nights have you had worried about someone other than your own family ?

I am done with this debate because you two actually know nothing about the truth period, just what you read and see on the TV and the on internet.

Rider

I quite literally do not believe any of what you've written mate.  The person that you are describing is not the person you are on this forum, there is a serious disconect between who you are claiming to be and the person that you are here - sorry but the fact that there is such a clear difference between what you are claiming and how you act here is your problem and not mine.

There is literally no chance that I'm telling someone like you the slightest thing about my personal life, none.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Maturin said:

I quite literally do not believe any of what you've written mate.  The person that you are describing is not the person you are on this forum, there is a serious disconect between who you are claiming to be and the person that you are here - sorry but the fact that there is such a clear difference between what you are claiming and how you act here is your problem and not mine.

There is literally no chance that I'm telling someone like you the slightest thing about my personal life, none.

Figures LOL, truth versus lies and rhetoric, I have nothing to hide. Obviously you do !!!!

54 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Figures LOL, truth versus lies and rhetoric, I have nothing to hide. Obviously you do !!!!

Rider you were done.  Remember.  Fake News from you once more.  Once again.

It is not possible to use intellect when discussing politics, nor is it possible to persuade or convince people of one's opinion. Essentially, the purpose of this thread is to joist.

This helps keep the verbal violence and the 4chan/b antics out of the Apartment Threads.

Medieval-Jousting-Tournaments.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rammer said:

Fake news to them consists of any mainstream media ( ABC CBS, NBC, CNN,  MSNBC,  BBC or any other media that says something negative about Trump)  Newspapers and magazines that are fake news are The Washington Post, The New York Times,  Time magazine, or any other publication that dares to report something negative about Trump.   Fox news, Breitbart and Sinclair stations are the truth news to you.  Please inform us of other "real and not fake news"  media that is acceptable to those of us who could join  you as a Trump sycophant.  

Anyone care to respond?.  

1 hour ago, rammer said:

Fake news to them consists of any mainstream media ( ABC CBS, NBC, CNN,  MSNBC,  BBC or any other media that says something negative about Trump.  Newspapers and magazines that are fake news are The Washington Post, The New York Times,  Time magazine, or any other publication that dares to report something negative about Trump.   Fox news, Breitbart and Sinclair stations are the truth news to you.  Please inform us of other "real and not fake news"  media that is acceptable to those of us who want to join you as a Trump sycophant.  

The only reason Trump calls those Organizations Fake News is because he doesn't like to be talked down upon in a Negative Fashion because he's Donald Trump. He's one of those guys that walk around with his nose stuck so far up his ass thinking his Shit Doesn't Stink.Trump has been that way Long before he even became President.  The only reason he likes Fox News and Friends is because they Kiss His Ass and Sean Hannity feeds him lots of $$$$$.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The only reason Trump calls those Organizations Fake News is because he doesn't like to be talked down upon in a Negative Fashion because he's Donald Trump. He's one of those guys that walk around with his nose stuck so far up his ass thinking his Shit Doesn't Stink.  The only reason he likes Fox News and Friends is because they Kiss His Ass and Sean Hannity feeds him lots of $$$$$.

That's so true. There used to be journalism that was respected..  Fox news is now Trump news.  We used to have objective media in the US.  Hannity agrees he's not a journalist.  He's a ratings whore who has our President's ear.  Fox news is what our POTUSS wakes up to and responds by tweet.  His main source of information and directive is through Fox and Friends.  is that what our country is about?   How the hell did you guys let it get to this point?  LOCK HER UP?  LOCK HIM UP  is more probable.  Time will tell.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, rammer said:

That's so true. There used to be journalism.  Fox news is now Trump news.  We used to have objective media in the US.  Hannity agrees he's not a journalist.  He's a ratings whore who has our President's ear.  Fox news is what our POTUSS wakes up to and responds by tweet.  His main source of information and directive is through Fox and Friends.  is that what our country is about? How did we get to this point?

Before Trump ever became President these News Organizations all reported the News and they also had some Good and not so Good things to say about Past Presidents. Past Presidents never complained much about what was reported. Trump on the other hand is just the opposite but Trump was against those Outlets long before he ever thought about wanting to run for President.  Trump has a lot of excess baggage in his past and the Media lets the World know. Just because it's Negative News about Trump he calls it Fake.  Now that he has become President his ego has blown a Gasket.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Before Trump ever became President these News Organizations all reported the News and they also had some Good and not so Good things to say about Past Presidents. Past Presidents never complained much about what was reported. Trump on the other hand is just the opposite but Trump was against those Outlets long before he ever thought about wanting to run for President.  Trump has a lot of excess baggage in his past and the Media lets the World know. Just because it's Negative News about Trump he calls it Fake.  Now that he has become President his ego has blown a Gasket.

Mueller will take him down.  He knows it.  This will go down it history as the worst Presidential choice in the history of our country.   He's destroying everything trade, tarrifs, EPA,  immigration.  How about our reputation?  He needs to be done.  Mueller will do that.

• Like 1