Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

1 hour ago, rammer said:

Just to clarify I watch Morning Joe every morning.  Not Fox and Friends.  Truth vs. BS.   Try it..

😁😁😁HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA😁😁😁HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA😁😁😁HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA 😁😁😁 OMG my side hurts 😁😁😁

6 hours ago, rammer said:

Mueller will take him down.  He knows it.  This will go down it history as the worst Presidential choice in the history of our country.   He's destroying everything trade, tarrifs, EPA,  immigration.  How about our reputation?  He needs to be done.  Mueller will do that.

After the Immigration thing about Separating the Kids from their Parents. There are a lot of Family Oriented People in the USA that don't approve of the Logic that was taken. So it should be Interesting at Mid-Terms to see how their Vote will go.  The Mueller Probe is showing it's wear on him. He constantly Repeats the same thing over and over. There was no Collusion with the Russians. It only has to be said once not 1,000 times a Month. Repeating the same Rhetoric constantly makes him look like he's trying to hide something. Same as that Stormy Daniels he keeps repeating he never had an Affair. If you never had an Affair then why would you pay someone $130,000. Payment is an Admission of Guilt.

One thing with Trump is if things go his way in a Positive Manner he wants all the Kudos and Glorification.  If things don't go his way the only thing he does is Lay the Blame on the Democrats.

The Republicans hold the Majority of the House and Senate so anything Trump wants he should be able to get but it shows he has a few Republicans in the House and Senate that don't Bow & Curtsey to his everyday whims.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

😁😁😁HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA😁😁😁HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA😁😁😁HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA 😁😁😁 OMG my side hurts 😁😁😁

Everyone's having a Blast.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Why are you here?  Do you lie? 

LMAO! Com'on, if you're going to be that dumb, and delusional about Fox News, when in FACT the Liberal Media - Meaning TV, Newspapers, surpasses any Conservative platform by 99%... But Yet, The people have spoken. You all live in the Fantasy Island re-runs... "Da Plane Da Plane." If you aren't a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning. I rather you all plagiarize the truth. 19.gif.051fcc7aae5355072403ca08a04a22b7.gif

1 minute ago, ipiratemedia said:

LMAO! Com'on, if you're going to be that dumb, and delusional about Fox News, when in FACT the Liberal Media - Meaning TV, Newspapers, surpasses any Conservative platform by 99%... But Yet, The people have spoken. You all live in the fantasy Island re-runs... "Da Plane Da Plane." If you aren't a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning. I rather you all plagiarize the truth. 19.gif.051fcc7aae5355072403ca08a04a22b7.gif  0   29.71 kB

Who are you replying to?   Reread your post.  Are you drunk Joey?

Reread what you posted.

5 minutes ago, rammer said:

laughing hard moshe kasher GIF by truTVWhy are you here?  Do you lie? 

😁😁😁😁HAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA,,,,,, drying the tears out of my eyes so I read the posts, after I picked myself up off the floor...….HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA😁😁😁😁

laughing his ass off

laughing so hard tom cruise GIF

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I see, well all of this crap you two spew, here is a fact for you. I open my home up to Drug Addicts and Alcoholic's trying to reform their addictions, and have for over 20 years. I have had about 70% success rate with nearly 100 underprivileged, providing counseling and helping them find good honest employment. Many of them are down on their luck, and many of them are in fact illegal immigrants, green card holders, Vietnamese, and even a couple of Somalian refuges, and many who just can't deal with their addictions of the white and black races, and the population of county I live in is nearly 65% Mexican/American. I have worked with them to help them understand our tax system and even paid to have many on them attend English classes at night in the local Learning Center.

My point is I believe I might just have little more insight into the actual problems facing this country, than you who spew your Left Wing Main Stream BS that is not actually fact based.

Now tell me insult throwers, just what have you actually done for the people other run off at the mouth ?

When and how have you put yourself out their to help ?How many sleepless nights have you had worried about someone other than your own family ?I am done with this d
ebate because you two actually know nothing about the truth period, just what you read and see on the TV and the on internet.

Rider

Did you forget Rider?  Or was it just another BS post by you??

I am done with this debate because you two actually know nothing about the truth period, just what you read and see on the TV and the on internet.

• Like 1