B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #2

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

The last I saw of her before she went to bed was that she went to the restroom at lvl 2 in Malina and Ana's room, she took the elevator up and then went in there while they were sleeping, no idea why she couldnt use one of the other 2 restrooms, unless there was no more toiletpaper there lol.

Maybe she was blitzed out of her mind due to urine loss 🙂

I don't have all the answers Fagen but the answers I do have, make more sense then the answers you are used to!  So.....instead of taking toilet paper from one of the other bathrooms (level 2 or bottom level) she would rather put in the extra steps hoping that the buzz she has from urine loss will subside more quickly and then she could go to bed at some sort of normal time....we call that normalcy where I come from!!  She is a joke and a major loss for RLC in my opinion!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That is why RLC needs to seek out more mature women instead of the kiddo's that they do and I don't even know what program you are referring too!!

Bring on Middle Aged Girls that know how to live life.  RLC keeps sending this Rookie shit that don't know a fucking thing about life. Their Parents never taught them well before releasing them from the Chicken Coop.  :biggrin:

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

All you can say lol, why does everything always have to be so secret on this forum, people talking and sharing stuff in private in small groups, never understood :S

Nevermind I know where they been. But are we not allowed to say that here what country they been to? Her bf seems to have a lot of money, lots of traveling.

I bow down to you for speaking up Fagen!!  The clique groups on this forum in my opinion, has ruined this forum.  I appreciate you for coming deep within your loins and speaking up!!  The forum is so constricted now days that nobody feels they can say anything.  The fact that all you can talk about is what they do when they are home is complete and total BS.  If they spent more time at home I might could go for it, but when they spend countless hours outside the home, I'm afraid that I can not agree with it.  Until the leaders of this forum give more leeway to what is posted, this forum will suffer.  The leaders need to get over their way of thinking that anything that is said about where, why, with whom, and until when, stops happening.....this forum will always be the same!

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

Will ask an admin later, I mean if we can say that they are in barcelona now then sure we should be allowed to say what country they went to for vacation. Since nothing personal is revealed by saying that 🙂

Saying where they went is Outside Information.  The Topic is what goes on in the Apartment not in Timbuktu.

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

So why did you pretend you didn't know?..So someone has obviously shared that information with you, in a PM...the very thing you are complaining about!...The problem is that we can't spill the beans on here, it's against the rules...Nothing personal Fagen...

Whatever.....he must obviously be in one of the cliques associated with this forum!  More power to him, but at the same time it's a damn shame if you ask me.  I just know that every hard dick on this forum can't wait to find out where these goddesses hang out and what they do so they can hop the next plane out of town to meet up with them.  WHAT A FREAKING JOKE!!

I don't know where they went and even if I did, I could give a rats ass about it!!  Too much protection of these want a B's is what has made this forum crap in my opinion!!

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

They always fool me every night and trick me to sit and watch even though I know nothing will happen I still sit and watch, so I never get to see any movies, I do have the tv on though in the background.

RLC is the KING of tease.  I know I have told you this before but you have chosen to not believe me!!

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Bring on Middle Aged Girls that know how to live life.  RLC keeps sending this Rookie shit that don't know a fucking thing about life. Their Parents never taught them well before releasing them from the Chicken Coop.  :biggrin:

I say this and will stand by this......I would bet a dollar to a donut that the majority of these girls come from a broken family or had no father present to give them a proper upbringing!!  Sorry if words hurt but sometimes things need to be said and it is nothing that I wouldn't say to any of their faces!!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Saying where they went is Outside Information.  The Topic is what goes on in the Apartment not in Timbuktu.

You know I think you are a stand up guy SC but this is where I have to disagree with you and the rest of the management here on CC.  You powers of the forum need to get over this.....we must keep the girls safe attitude!!  How many of these girls that have been on RLC has had a problem with some kind of stalker??  I think the answer might be ONE and I even have my doubts about that!