B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Way Way Way overdue in my opinion!   Sorry, I was told the dude was creepy and looked like a mosquito.  RLC needs to quit letting these so called boyfriends come in and stay for weeks at a time!  Now I read there will be a party.  What kind of party?  Please tell me that it's a good riddance party and not another birthday party!!

Not quite sure what kinda party this is they have some balloons and play music, not much so far.

Just now, maxfactor said:

With all of them going out to the terrace every five minutes for a smoke :dodgy:

LOL I don't think there is anyone in that country that doesn't smoke!  That's all part of the viewing experience for the subscribers and an outlet for the participants for when things start getting a little too REAL!!  Everyone I know likes to go to the park and watch people chain smoke!!

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

They are going to play hide and seek---we get to chase them around the property and through the house to try and find out

where the hell they are. 😏

I can imagine that trying to keep up with them in that house is a chore.  Yes, it is out by itself with no complaining from the neighbors that I know of but that's about it.

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure whatever it is will be the best party they have ever thrown!!! 😉😉😑

I am hoping it will end up with beer pong that goes nowhere by the end of the night that will make me a happy man lol 🙄