B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #2

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

Take off your clothes, is not the goal of this game?
Sometimes, I hesitated, really if it was, or it was just my imagination.

I thought that whoever got 100 balls in the cups first was the winner 🙃😏

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

You rather watch them watching movies?

Beer pong is fine, but gets boring after 2 or 3 times when you know the same girls, Adri, Mila and Darina are gonna end up topless and the others aren't. I've posted numerous times now that just as important to me as nudity, bating and sex, is bonding and genuine relationships between the girls so, yes, I'd rather watch them chatting and interacting on the sofa watching a movie, than this...

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Beer pong está bien, pero se vuelve aburrido después de 2 o 3 veces cuando conoces a las mismas chicas, Adri, Mila y Darina terminarán en topless y las otras no. He publicado muchas veces ahora que tan importante para mí como la desnudez, las golpizas y el sexo, es el vínculo y las relaciones genuinas entre las chicas, así que, sí, prefiero verlas conversando e interactuando en el sofá viendo una película, que esto. ...

You must be lucky to master their language, because I, who do not master Russian to keep a simple conversation, when I see that they are a long time talking about their things, simply bores me. Because there is nothing more boring than seeing two people talking and not knowing what they are saying.
I give you a simple example of B4, when the other day, two men who did not belong to RLC, I pass the video because they were speaking in Spanish, and people thought it could be something important ... in the end it turned out to be a conversation , inconsequential, but until someone tells you, you think it can be interesting ... like figo, but you understand what they say, so you want to listen?
Then, it becomes a bore.

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No es broma Vortios ...

The little or nothing that I know you from reading your comments, I can not believe or take seriously, that you prefer the girls watching "Sex in New York" sitting on the sofa, with nothing to do, even if the game is bland, see to the girls as they enjoy playing this bland game.

But to be fair, we must say that at least today, both Ana and Mal, have not taken a step back, and they are at the same height of their colleagues ...
What is needed, that since they have taken the right path, I hope they do not abandon it now.