B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #2

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Mila wants to taste the sweet nectar so bad, but the legacy has the vice grip closed so tight she is having trouble breathing. 😁 Give it up Mila it will never happen with Sexless Serena 🤬

Can't say Mila will get blue balls-so how about wet neglected pussy 😏

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Mila wants to taste the sweet nectar so bad, but the legacy has the vice grip closed so tight she is having trouble breathing. 😁 Give it up Mila it will never happen with Sexless Serena 🤬

maybe rlc will have her back a couple more times and on her third visit she could be like jasmin and do everything on cam after a couple of visits of nothing hey who knows after all at least she isn't forcing the other girls to do nothing like jas did first visit and we saw how jas turned out on her third visit there was not anything she would not do on cam so I guess you cant always judge girls from their first visit but I doubt serena will be back or ever change but hey you never know I guess

NO No Never Ever Unt UH...……... Sexless Serena must go home to her sexless sister Carolina. If I could I would help her pack her shit, and put my size 11 in that tiny boney little ass of hers as she flies out the door. 😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Girls get what is called Blue Vulvs Similar to Blue Balls without Nuts.

Blue waffle is a fictional sexually transmitted disease, supposed to influence affect only females, leading to severe contamination and blue staining to the vagina region.

Somehow this just does not seem similar 

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

NO No Nunca Nunca UH ........... ... Serna sin sexo debe irse a casa con su hermana sin sexo Carolina. Si pudiera, la ayudaría a empacar su mierda, y pondré mi talla 11 en ese pequeño y huesudo culo suyo mientras ella vuela hacia la puerta. 😁

Is that Serena has not even given the opportunity to undress Mila.
For example, the moment that Serena has left the room, Mila, put his hand on her sex, that's the details, of a girl who wants to be in RLC and wants to gain followers, of the girl, who seems that everything does not matter.

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

NO No Never Ever Unt UH...……... Sexless Serena must go home to her sexless sister Carolina. If I could I would help her pack her shit, and put my size 11 in that tiny boney little ass of hers as she flies out the door. 😁

Geez!

In the same way, we could say, of the neighbors above. As soon as they could, she put on her panties, while we see Adri and Darina, totally naked.
The difference between one type of girl and another.
But then, the girls can not take surprises, if they read nice things some girls, and yet others, just read little comments, in some cases, not very nice.

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, Blue Waffles!? That's one I never heard of before!

Just slipping in here to say hi Ash!! Hope all is well with you. Have a great weekend!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

Blue waffle is a fictional sexually transmitted disease, supposed to influence affect only females, leading to severe contamination and blue staining to the vagina region.

Somehow this just does not seem similar 

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, Blue Waffles!? That's one I never heard of before!