Mila & Noah

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I watch what happens inside. If the party there is with other people already in the project or with people from outside as long as it's good I don't care. 

Of course, I know very well how important it is to bring in guests, but don’t discount how difficult it is to find them. 

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don’t think you appreciate just how hard and challenging it is to find people willing to be a guest. Take LP for example. Name all of their guests that weren’t already associated with the project and served up to them, that they have brought in themselves? 😁

I agree, they guests were served up to them, but Lexy and Pete know how to work magic to get all the action we see.

• Like 1

For the record, this is some perverted ass stuff! The idea of living ones “sex” life on cam is quite unnatural. It’s one thing to do it yourself, but to invite your friends and family into it, that takes some kind of special ability. Swingers have the advantage here because they tend to run in circles and they have a network to rely on, but non-swingers must really struggle to find people willing to come in. I mean unless they are very young and they have friends who are desperate for a place to fuck, like Groomy said. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I agree, they guests were served up to them, but Lexy and Pete know how to work magic to get all the action we see.

No doubt about that. I’m not trying to be mean, I've made many comments here highlighting their ability to elicit fun out of others. For sure, they are great st that, particularly Levy, but the fact remains, they haven’t brought in any friends or guests in general and they have been here for a while now. It’s cause it’s feeaking hard to find people willing to this. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ooopel said:

, oh Hi there to everyone here !! did i missed anything all through these time!!!, and what new about in  both of you?!! 
  lazy girls..::)

Hehe! I’m well ooopel! Busy with a new job for the most part. Trying to enjoy the summer! How’s everything with you?

1 minute ago, ooopel said:

whats , nothing i missed!! , fair enough !::)

Well, I’m not 100% up to speed on what’s going on on VH much anymore. Took a nice little break from cc for a while. Had a few things I wanted to say today so I came back. 

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No doubt about that. I’m not trying to be mean, I've made many comments here highlighting their ability to elicit fun out of others. For sure, they are great st that, particularly Levy, but the fact remains, they haven’t brought in any friends or guests in general and they have been here for a while now. It’s cause it’s feeaking hard to find people willing to this. 

I'm no expert obviously, but it would be a lot more fun to mess around with couple friends of ours than strangers, i think Lexy and Pete like to get it on with friends and people they know than strangers.

Just now, Amy3 said:

Hehe! I’m well ooopel! Busy with a new job for the most part. Trying to enjoy the summer! How’s everything with you?

oh,happy my dear to know that , with hope you get all hopes you want in life and job , and i fine into limits happiness..:heart:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm no expert obviously, but it would be a lot more fun to mess around with couple friends of ours than strangers, i think Lexy and Pete like to get it on with friends and people they know than strangers.

So, why move to Russia where they can’t sleak the language well? Anyways, which would be harder, getting your friends to come into your VH apt or strangers? Unless you’re a swinger or something it seems like the stranger route might be a lot more feasible. Friends you have to deal with possibly forever.  Plus, news spreads and rumors, ya know. Exposure! This was the main reason why they blocked the site from the home country.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ooopel said:

oh,happy my dear to know that , with hope you get all hopes you want in life and job , and i fine into limits happiness..:heart:

Yes, for sure! I’m actually happier now then I’ve been in a quite a while. Things are going well for me. I hope the same for you. ❤️

• Like 1