Mila & Noah

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah but not really some cool parties or such things.

I would love to see a compilation gif that shows the reaction of every potential “guest”, who turned down a tenants offer to enter their cam filled apt. That would be awesome! 

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I would love to see a compilation gif that shows the reaction of every potential “guest”, who turned down a tenants offer to enter their cam filled apt. That would be awesome! 

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Don't care about that. I wanna see action inside the place. People not entering because of cams do not interest me.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't care about that. I wanna see action inside the place. People not entering because of cams do not interest me.

I don’t think you appreciate just how hard and challenging it is to find people willing to be a guest. Take LP for example. Name all of their guests that weren’t already associated with the project and served up to them, that they have brought in themselves? 😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I don’t think you appreciate just how hard and challenging it is to find people willing to be a guest. Take LP for example. Name all of their guests that weren’t already associated with the project and served up to them, that they have brought in themselves? 😁

I watch what happens inside. If the party there is with other people already in the project or with people from outside as long as it's good I don't care.