Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

VH put the houses they want to push in the previews! No other reason.

you mean to say the previews are not a true reflection of how things are ?? well shiver my timbers i'm learning all the time :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

13 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

VH put the houses they want to push in the previews! No other reason.

Its my idea since the beginning ... especially when stucked cams are on "tops" for hours... empty divisions when sex is happening in other houses, people sleeping "first" then people awake

But in this case we can't forget that it's probable also that someone is watching them.. they come back today, and it's a good hour in States now to watch them... and they are the "english language" house in "miami" And most of the house in eastern europe are "sleeping"

Well guys and dolls i had better get to bed before i start having evil thoughts over that women in the pink top lol and before the men in white coats take me away lol

Goodnight all especially Amy xxx

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Well guys and dolls i had better get to bed before i start having evil thoughts over that women in the pink top lol and before the men in white coats take me away lol

GN Robwin, hope you dream of a better house!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Robwin said:

G’night ❤️😁

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

WTF? They open an apt in Miami and host European women. How fucking stupid is that? I'll answer that one, incredibly stupid!

From an scale from kinda stupid to really stupid to Unbeliable stupid i would say it's...kinda really unbelievable stupid.Miami place it's an big embarrassment,at least put residents and guests of the country and zone.Not even the cams views are usable.

Strange house,at 08:50 the guest have an black shirt and shorts then she enters that zone throw family room,near the bedroom and vanished,later she apears with another blouse,thank god house plan is correct and there is only one bedroom..hope at least she uses the bathroom that have cams and not the other one that "doesn't" exists.

• Like 1