Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

4 minutes ago, waldi said:

do you mean Kevin who actually running the peepholecam? If so, it's true, he's gonna launch new voyeur website soon. But don't expect a lot, most of them had already hidden cams on phc and honestly, no revelations. In terms of rlc, I had subscription a couple of years ago and I've got now, about a two months. My opinion - boredom, now and then. The only positive addition is girls house - apart of that - same shit as it was.

No. I believe the owner name is not Kevin, however I will reconfirm this to you. Well at least RLC is better than VH, even though boredom and the same shit happens. Fuck it, until this other voyeur house opens I will be subscribing to RLC tonight. VH has too many boring apts, and I am surprised they are making any money at all.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, voyeurlife said:

Wow, they had bad results in Western Europe also? My personal opinion is VH needs to stay in Russia where there experience and connections are strong in that market. They should leave the US alone because it is too large of a market and that is a country they are not intimate with.

Pt house failed and It house unfortunately i think it's not much better...  (not talking about my personal opinion about them). 

4 hours ago, voyeurlife said:

I also think it is ridiculous that VHTV keeps making participants disappear like a damn magic trick! I am appreciating RLC even more. Amy what are your thoughts?

vh is far from perfect but rlc style isn't the answer. let's say we pretend that vh only has 15 or 20 apts & we ignore the rest completely. those 15 or 20 would be doing stuff a lot of the time. when i watched rlc (granted i only had free rooms) there were maybe 6 apts that were ok. far less than the decent apts at vh.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

vh is far from perfect but rlc style isn't the answer. let's say we pretend that vh only has 15 or 20 apts & we ignore the rest completely. those 15 or 20 would be doing stuff a lot of the time. when i wayched rlc (granted i only had free rooms) there were maybe 6 apts that were ok. far less than the decent apts at vh.

As an user of both sites i agree with you 100%.Never seen an VH(thank god)places were an resident it's for eight month s in cams and didn't had sex on cams one single time,or that the residents are always "traveling".VHTV it's my main site,rlc it's the site that i watch from time to time to see an couple houses and one or other guest.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

As an user of both sites i agree with you 100%.Never seen an VH(thank god)places were an resident it's for eight month s in cams and didn't had sex on cams one single time,or that the residents are always "traveling".VHTV it's my main site,rlc it's the site that i watch from time to time to see an couple houses and one or other guest.

rlc has had some good couples. but it's not enough to justify the cost & extra for timeline & bad treatment when vh has so much more.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

vh is far from perfect but rlc style isn't the answer. let's say we pretend that vh only has 15 or 20 apts & we ignore the rest completely. those 15 or 20 would be doing stuff a lot of the time. when i watched rlc (granted i only had free rooms) there were maybe 6 apts that were ok. far less than the decent apts at vh.

Thanks for the incite buddy... damn damn damn! I guess I will wait for this new voyeur house in US to go live.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Ok buddy, I also want to thank you for your incite! As soon as I discover the name and launch date of this US voyeur house, I will inform all of you fellow voyeurs in this forum. I just wish and hope this new company does it better than vhtv and rlc!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, voyeurlife said:

Ok buddy, I also want to thank you for your incite! As soon as I discover the name and launch date of this US voyeur house, I will inform all of you fellow voyeurs in this forum. I just wish and hope this new company does it better than vhtv and rlc!!!!!!!!

Competition its always good,VH and rlc have a lot good things but also a lot of bad things,so if an third site corrects the bad things of te other two and continue with the good ones then could be the ONE.

16 hours ago, voyeurlife said:

No. I believe the owner name is not Kevin, however I will reconfirm this to you. Well at least RLC is better than VH, even though boredom and the same shit happens. Fuck it, until this other voyeur house opens I will be subscribing to RLC tonight. VH has too many boring apts, and I am surprised they are making any money at all.

What you may find to be boring many others find it to be interesting.